Hadouken pwns dim mak
    ~Whatever Happens, Happens.~

~From this moment on, I shall be known as "He Who Smokes Bitches"~

Comment

Tortoise's Explosive Blast beats them all. :D

Comment

Can you kill with a single blow ?

MYUHAHAHAH!

Yes. You can kill with a single blow. You only need to practice for 21 days using my proven secret ancient Guatemalan system. No painful exercises or special equipment required. PM me for payment instructions, and then we can begin, my obedient young jaguar-cub.

Comment

Of course you can kill with a single blow.

It helps if the guy is asleep, or better yet in a coma, and you are very very lucky.

You could make an argument for strikes to the throat, but again its luck - for every recorded kill by this method (I found one from 19th century bare knuckle boxing) there are hundreds of thousands of guys who went "Ahh, fuck, I'm gonna tear your fucking head off you little shit bastard, hit me in the fucking throat."

I think a few MT guys have been killed by elbows to the head, but its probably an accumulation of damage like punches killing boxers.

Still, instantaneous physical death does happen - its rarer than being struck by lightning though so you might be waiting a while.

Since you will be charged with murder if you accomplish it anyway (your internet browsing history turnign up "one hit kills" will ne used to prove premeditation) you may as well just carry a weapon and swing the odds in your favour. Still, even a one hit kill with a knife isn't as easy as the movies make it look.
          Sociopaths are people too.

Comment

By driving your erect penis through the eye socket, you can cause instant death, or an orgasm, either way, fight over.

Comment

petite mort
              CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Nothing petit about my e-penis !!

Comment

He looks like he's from King of Fighters....

Comment

Pai mei teaches no one the five-point palm - exploding heart technique!! :mad:

Comment

IF Pai Mei had a "secret technique", it probaly would be something involving a Pheonix-eye fist to some vital point, like the groin or arm pit.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeddy
                        If you kiai REALLY loudly, sometimes they take the hint and drop dead.
                        Only time a kiai ever really did anything for me, was when my opponent was screaming out in pain. I thought he was kiai-ing (practiced Kempo back then and was used to the sound), which triggered a "Oh, he also trains, must take him out faster!"-response. Clocked him in the head 3 times before I noticed he "Kiaied" each time I hit him. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ronin69
                          IF Pai Mei had a "secret technique", it probaly would be something involving a Pheonix-eye fist to some vital point, like the groin or arm pit.
                          Not necessarily. The phoenix-eye fist is actually a very elementary strike, in fact it's one the first stikes you learn, when you progress to the higher forms you'll find that it is used less. Nine step push or jik bo are good examples of this.

Comment

Also. My previous post was a quote from kill bill 2. There is no five-point palm - exploding heart technique..

That I'm aware of :D

Comment

The only way to 1-hit kill someone is by using a technique that would kill a cartoon character in 1 hit.
                              Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Not the dip!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X