• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighting larger men

can you give me any advice on fighting bigger people in the street

Gun-fu.

Comment

always good but i want to know some helpful ideas how to do this without a weapon

Comment

sucker punch him

Comment

with an eye strike. :D

Comment

Search function.
            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Yes:

That's how a nigga eat.

Welcome to Bullshido.
              I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Comment

How large are we talking? Anything more then 11" and you can forget it.

Comment

Re: fighting larger men

Originally posted by spikefighter28

Just bend over and take it, all you're going to be is a little bitch for the rest of your life just like your dad so you might as well get used to it you pussy.

Welcome to bullshido.

Comment

You cannot fight someone larger than yourself. Its a proven fact. Look it up in the Library of Congress.

Therefore your only hope is to put as many steroids in your body as possible and lift as heavy as you can to increase your size towards maximum density. That way when someone smaller than yourself is nearby you can flex and intimidate them into submission with your superiority as the alpha male.

Comment

If you really think that's true then what is the point of MA? Heh.

Comment

ok

Comment

Re: fighting larger men

Originally posted by spikefighter28
                          TRAIN HARD. TRAIN SMART.

Comment

What about multiple attackers huh? What about 3 larger dudes? How about 2 larger dudes an a midget, with a knife?!? What are you going to do if you get attacked by 10 midgets!?
                            “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Comment

philosophical question

fight dirty as all street fights should be

just kidding :D

technically larger opponents have better reach, more potential for generating power, so you got to be smarter and have better technique. i want to say lucky but i don't believe in luck...
                              zenbert
                              Hold me... :3some:

I love MA. Unlike many things in life, you get what you put in.

Comment

Working...
                              X