• Show
Clear All

Slam dunk case closed

http://media1.stream2you.com/rnc/072304v2.wmv

Solid evidence of Flip-Flopping

What a spineless bitch.

PWN3D!!!

Comment

I live in Canada, and I didnt watch it all, and I don't care!
      (shrugs)

Comment

Aside from the issue, the RNC certainly went long on an ad that only Bushites will be listening to the entirety of.

Comment

People change their minds? Why is this not ok?

Comment

I don't understand why someone can't both support the disarmament of Saddam and criticize the manner in which it is done.

I support the War on AIDS, but not the methods used by the current administration to fight it.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

At least he isn't a liar who has never made a good decision in his life. . .

Bush is the Anti-Midas, everything he touches turns to shit. . .
              If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable statements, then Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a religion, it is the only religion that can prove itself to be one. -- John Barrow

Talk to TBK's boyfriend:

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that the far right's recent habit of letting the left do nothing without a sudden and caustic response is going to lose the republicans the presidency.

It's to the point where when a democrat sneezes, somewhere there's a member of the far right kicking a left leaning infant in the soft spot. Centrist republicans are starting to tire of it, and that's bad for the GOP.

Comment

if the goddamn infants just knew their place things like this wouldn't happen

Comment

Funny how no one discussed the issue of Kerry saying, "I believe he has weapons of mass destruction" WELL before Bush took office .. now he's running on the "Bush lied" platform.

TheManchu .. wtf do you think Moore did? Tit for tat!

Comment

Sources for Centrist Reps getting tired?

Comment

Michael Moore is one guy on the left, I'm saying the whole far right, which has been doing this well before Moore's recent heyday.

But hey, justify all you like, it'll only lose your guy the election because people are sick of it.

Comment

Sources?

Comment

uh, dumbasses, giving bush crap about the war when you supported it before is hypocritical.

i thought this thread was going to be about kobe instead of more brainwashed liberal nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchu
                              Michael Moore is one guy on the left, I'm saying the whole far right, which has been doing this well before Moore's recent heyday.

But hey, justify all you like, it'll only lose your guy the election because people are sick of it.

You should expand your loop. I've been hearing this B.S. from both sides since before I could legally vote.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X