Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Star found in our Solar System.

Cue Imperial March from "Star Wars"

Entertaining and a little bit spooky. I just hope that we don't wake up one day and find that thing in Earth orbit with a huge planet killing laser pointed at us. :eek:
    Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

With all the theories of the structure of the universe i am leaning back toward a possibly infinite one. I mean come on look at that pic! What are the odds?
    A.K.A. rocks your socks.

Comment

Unfortunately the infinite star theory still kills that. Still, that's fucking :cool:.
      Originally posted by The Wastrel
      I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

So anyone read about hawkings recent readjusted stance on black holes?
        A.K.A. rocks your socks.

Comment

What, he reckons black holes are actually white? That would be racist. I think we need both black holes and white holes for a better multicultural universe.

Stephen Hawking is just Davros in disguise, anyhoo.
          Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
          Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

Lucky that isnt a "real" death star and its not functional.
            Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

stephen hawking is the shit, but why the fuck would he want an american accent?

Comment

Hello there, I'd like to introduce you to last week.

Comment

"stephen hawking is the shit, but why the fuck would he want an american accent?"

Isn't he American? Also...I think it's simpler, and I'm not American, but I think it is the simplest English accent.

Comment

the hawkster is english dude

Comment

Originally posted by Matsufubu
                      What, he reckons black holes are actually white? That would be racist. I think we need both black holes and white holes for a better multicultural universe.

Stephen Hawking is just Davros in disguise, anyhoo.
                      LMAO That's why I love you.

Comment

Hawkins just changed his theory that instead of a singularity that eats all mass, or that rips a hole into ST to another uni, that it just shits out all the "information" in a twisted heap of wreckage. That goes along with the Hawking Thermodynamic theory that black holes that the holes give off radiation and die out when enough radiation has been released and the gravity/mass has equalized in the hole.

So why don't we just say African American holes, or just A-holes for short? :-D
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGXiN-_BCts

Numa ^ 3

Comment

forget about the black holes, i want some black tail.

Comment

i reckon hawking is actually dead but his wheelchair is possessed and keeps him dribbling so it seems he is in control

all about electronic computer based wheelchairs baby

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X