X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO WILL SAVE THE DAY...

WHEN DEMON NINJAS INVADE!?!

http://www.portalnj.net/portal-frame.html

Me, cuz I'm going to be a larp nerd now, just so I can beat the crap out of unsuspecting geeks.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Makes me glad to be a UK larper....

To see what you americans are missing, take a look at http:\\www.pagga.net
      Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Okay...after viewing that site, I'm less worried about Demon Ninjas, and more worried about The Future of Humanity vs LARPers.
        Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
        Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

The entire site is a pics of disater thread
          Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

Comment

ph34r my giant hands
            Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

Comment

what is it about angels wings

Comment

words cannot begin to describe it

Comment

Originally posted by OneWingedAngel
                  Holy. shit.

P.S. Is that Rampage Jackson in the back?

Comment

what is it about angels wings
                    I can promise you they photoshopped that shit from suicide girls or something because girls that hot don't larp...

I mean Jesus IS IT A MAN? IS IT A WOMAN? IT'S PAT!

Comment

He's thinking, "yeah, I'm finally gettin some"

Comment

Originally posted by Te(V)plar
                        I can promise you they photoshopped that shit from suicide girls or something because girls that hot don't larp...
                        No doubt! I wonder if she would let me grab her by her wings from behind.

Comment

This should be the new pic for the Mechcanized Attack Squad

Comment

Originally posted by dadaggie
                            This should be the new pic for the Mechcanized Attack Squad
                            I concur

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X