Fairtex Shin Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairtex Shin Pads

My new Fairtex shin pads come in today...what do you guys think?

http://www.fairtexgear.com/html_docu....asp?item=0602

PS. I'm asking this so I know if I made a good buy or not?
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Those look sweet.

I'm actually hoping to get some soon myself. Fairtex gear came highly recommended when I was asking about Muay Thai stuff.
    MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
    "Fag."
    "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

That's why I got them, because people were telling me they were good. I haven't been using shin pads for the last year, and recently my shins have been hurting pretty bad after sparring matches and such. So I thought it was time to get some. :)

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

We have some pads at the gym that are communal . . . so they stink like something godawful. And they make your legs stink like something godawful. You can still smell your legs after putting pants on. It's gross.

"Fag."

Comment

Well The_Ghost, since this is our own private little thread . . .

What's your distro of choice?

"Fag."

Comment

That's disgusting..why the hell are you ruining my good thread with images of your hairy legs smelling like 100 year old shit?

Comment

HOW DID YOU KNOW MY LEGS ARE HAIRY?

"Fag."

Comment

I bought some ringside shin pads but hear that fairtex and twins are great also.

Comment

I couldn't find ringsides.

Comment

http://www.ringside.com/store/prodin...em=18&mitem=59

Comment

Originally posted by Antagony
                      Well The_Ghost . . .

What's your distro of choice?

"Fag."

Comment

...and oh yeah, after the Atlanta Throwdown, my shins felt fine...but my ankles was tore up!

My ankles and the tops of my feet were beat to hell...

Comment

In a direct, head to head comparison of Ringside and Fairtex, does anyone know who does what better?

I would assume that Ringside is the place to get boxing gloves, and Fairtex the place to get shin pads and Vale Tudo gloves, but does anyone have a definite answer? I've seen both discussed on Bullshido, but not a head to head comparison.

Comment

I still think the Canadian small-timer BOeS rocks. www.canbox.ca is their distributor, and I have had them for almost 2 years and the gloves are only now starting to show some wear.

there's an American site if you click on your little stars-and-stripes flag.
                            Regards,
                            CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                            One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                            Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

I like Fairtex or Twins over Ringside.

I prefer the fit of Twins to the fairtex. People I hit like the softer outer surface too.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X