Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give fairtex 8 stars out of 10

Comment

I've worn the fairtex shinpads before and in my experience they offer very good protection but they felt bulky. I couldn't kick as well, I prefer the cheap white ones that you'd probably see in a kyokushin dojo or karate place.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagony
        Well The_Ghost, since this is our own private little thread . . .

What's your distro of choice?
        I made his avatar. I don't think Ghost even knows what Linux is.
        Originally posted by The Wastrel
        I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Yeah, I have no idea about the open-source computer OS that made computers fun and interesting. Fuck you guys, I'm not retarded.

So now I've used these fairtex shin pads...and I'm not disappointed, but I'm not thrilled either. They offer AMAZING protection, very good shin pads and I can tell they're going to last me. They feel and look bulky though, every time I put them I try and get them to shrink to my shin size, but even then they feel large...oh well.
          "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
          - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

you want to have some fun.use soccer shin pads lol.
            JOHN DOE
            Hmmm. I'll kill him. I'll kill him dead. Like with, with a, rock or something. Like a, like a stone.
            evil master betty

Comment

I'll remember that next time I'm sparring you John. :)

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog shit on your shoe.-Ronin69

Comment

I allready have a pair hehehe.
                JOHN DOE
                Hmmm. I'll kill him. I'll kill him dead. Like with, with a, rock or something. Like a, like a stone.
                evil master betty

Comment

Originally posted by The_Ghost
                  I'll remember that next time I'm sparring you daddy. :)
                  ok
                  JOHN DOE
                  evil master betty

Comment

Damn you and your editing skills, I almost replied to that seriously before I scrolled down and read it again.

Comment

lololo
                      JOHN DOE
                      evil master betty

Comment

Originally posted by The_Ghost
                        So now I've used these fairtex shin pads...and I'm not disappointed, but I'm not thrilled either. They offer AMAZING protection, very good shin pads and I can tell they're going to last me. They feel and look bulky though, every time I put them I try and get them to shrink to my shin size, but even then they feel large...oh well.
                        both fairtex and windy make less bulky "advanced" models which are thinner, made with harder foam and have a ridge of double thick material over the shin area. i have the windy ones and they are great.
                        "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
                        "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
                        "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
                        "Seriously, who gives a fuck what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Comment

Originally posted by Ming Loyalist
                          both fairtex and windy make less bulky "advanced" models which are thinner, made with harder foam and have a ridge of double thick material over the shin area. i have the windy ones and they are great.
                          Ass.....:)

I'm loving them now, my trainer wants to buy them.

Comment

I ordered a 6-foot heavy bag from Fairtex and it's out of stock! Dammit! Waiting on them to restock it.
                            MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
                            "Fag."
                            "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

Comment

How much does the heavy bag weigh?

Comment

You have to fill it yourself, if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X