Peaceniks say G.I. Joe not welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye
    SOA never died, it just evolved into WHINSEC. Funny thing about WHINSEC, it's the most beautiful building on Fort Benning. Right across the street from the Officer's club.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Any body remember the moray hydrofoil?:

Both me and me cousin had numerous battles of Cobra vs G.I. JOE down on the Connecticut river on my uncle's dock.

On one of the most sucessful missions, Stormshadow(1984 version), Firefly and a small fire-team of Moray Eels were covertly inserted via Moray Hydrofoil near a Joe base and pwned all the Joes including Shipwreck(who was too drunk to fight), Doc, Alpine and that romo Sci-Fi.
      "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

Comment

You never played roleplaying game, Hawkeye? I bet you would like it. According to Phrost, many people in the USA army do.
        That civilisation may not sink,
        Its great battle lost,
        Quiet the dog, tether the pony
        To a distant post;
        Our master Caesar is in the tent
        Where the maps are spread,
        His eyes fixed upon nothing,
        A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
          You never played roleplaying game, Hawkeye? I bet you would like it. According to Phrost, many people in the USA army do.
          Naw dude, not really my thing but we used to have great times playing transformers/robotech/voltron/gi joe in the deep woods or on the banks of the Conneticut river when I was young.

As for the WHINSEC thing, when I was briefly visiting the school, the instructors I met were squared away, extremely professional, patriotic, very interested in helping other nations and very aware of human rights. But then again, I was only there very briefly and am not qualified to speak on the school. I would, however, say I am more qualified to speak on the matter than the scum that gather outside of Benning's gates once a year to protest.

I even went to lunch with a few students from Colombia who were squared away, very pro-democracy and pro-human rights.

Comment

Voltron was the SHIT, as were the thundercats, and teenage mutant ninja turtles. I swear if those were still on TV I would watch them. now I'm getting all nostalgic...

Comment

Hawkeye:

I happen to know a bit of that "Scum" and if opposing Abu Gharib tactics makes a person scum then count me in.

PS. What I mentioned I was thinking about from this whole thread is starting to take shape a bit more. When I get it together I'll post it here

Comment

Originally posted by Dralion
                Hawkeye:

I happen to know a bit of that "Scum" and if opposing Abu Gharib tactics makes a person scum then count me in.

PS. What I mentioned I was thinking about from this whole thread is starting to take shape a bit more. When I get it together I'll post it here
                Goddamn it, me and WingChun Lawyer were keeping this civil.

Like I said, I haven't worked there in the cold war era, although I wish I could have, and am not qualified to speak about what went on there. I visited to sit in on a few classes when I was laid up from an injury and I feel I am still not properly qualified to speak on the subject(and neither are the protesters), but against my better judgment, I'm going to anyways.

Of course there are classes there on low-intensity conflicts and counter-insurgency operations but I can also say those and other classes like combat medicine, peace efforts, human rights, sustaining democracy and counter-drug operations are very, very impotant to modernizing and creating professionalism within the militaries of South American countries.

Like I mentioned above, they teach classes like combat medicine and we also send high speed select soldiers from Latin American countries to regular Army schools like Airborne, Air Assault, Ranger, Jumpmaster, Pathfinder, Long Range Surveilllance Leadership, Sniper and other schools located where? FORT BENNING!!!!!! From what I saw and what my instructor friend has told me, WHINSEC in the 21st Century is just as legit as these other Army schools, so they might as well protest closing other schools as well. Let's deactivate Kelly Hill and 75th Ranger Regiment too. Fuck it, while were are at it we might as well close down all of Fort Benning including Sand Hill and turn it into fucking CandyLand where children and families can frolic.

I'll tell you one thing: I'll be good goddamned if those shitbirds try to take away WHINSEC or my fucking hooah schools.

And another thing, all those protesters are shitbirds. If it were up to me I would have had some Batt boys open fire on their fucking asses as soon as they stepped foot on post. I could only hope I take the damn media with them. Fuck all of them in their fucking asses. They prance around outside of the main gate of Benning carrying goddamned crosses on their backs, painting their faces with blood and all sorts of bullshit and protest shit not even connected with WHINSEC. I was even hoping to catch one of those long haired, pierced lip basket weaving hippies within the limits of Benning and give him a shithouse roll. Yeah, you read that right, A SHITHOUSE ROLL. One year some high speed hooah at Benning had the awesome idea to play patriotic music near main gate and those whiny crybaby fucks tried to take it up in court but of course it didn't fly. Pussies.

Also, because of the piece of shit protesters, I was inconvenienced and had to use the fucking I-185 acess instead of the main gate. YOU HEAR THAT? YOU MADE ME LATE TO A FUCKING FORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! I GOT THE SHIT SMOKED OUT OF ME BY A PISSED OFF E-6 BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARDS!!!! Hold your goddamned protest somewhere else, like the fucking Piggly-Wiggly or the Pussycat lounge.

Conclusion: WHINSEC WILL NEVER DIE, ONLY EVOLVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!

That is all. Carry on. Rangers Lead The Way.

Disclaimer: Hawkeye was shitfaced off Jim Beam and Johnny Walker when he posted this shit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X