Peaceniks say G.I. Joe not welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peaceniks say G.I. Joe not welcome

Several peace activist groups demand the Minnesota Twins not give 1SG Duke G.I. Joe action figures to 5,000 kids as a part of the team honoring local military personnel.

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/du...ts/9057419.htm

This is fucked up. I'll bet they wanna ban transformers next. Buncha pussies. The bastards don't even want kids to have toys.

The only problem I have with this is that they're giving away Duke. 1SG Duke was cool and all but everyone knows Snake-Eyes was the shit. Beachead was the bomb too because he was a Ranger:D
    "We spoke to them in the only language they understood: the machine gun"

I hate tree humpers.

Comment

Re: Peaceniks say G.I. Joe not welcome

Originally posted by Hawkeye
      Several peace activist groups demand the Minnesota Twins not give 1SG Duke G.I. Joe action figures to 5,000 kids as a part of the team honoring local military personnel.

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/du...ts/9057419.htm

This is fucked up. I'll bet they wanna ban transformers next. Buncha pussies. The bastards don't even want kids to have toys.

The only problem I have with this is that they're giving away Duke. 1SG Duke was cool and all but everyone knows Snake-Eyes was the shit. Beachead was the bomb too because he was a Ranger:D
      Recon ranger right? I mean he was a Marine.
      A.K.A. rocks your socks.

Comment

:D

Comment

Fuck GI Joe, but if they mess with Transformers they'll have a full scale uprising on their hands.

Comment

Remember Storm Shadow, the Cobra Ninja?

Comment

Chalf this one under: "The Continued Pussification of America"

Seriously, I don't even have to train to get more badass with every day. Fuckers like this are lowering the bar for me.

Comment

This makes me so mad I could just... just.... share my feelings!!!!

Yeah, there is a definate, concerted effort to pussify our country; when hostile aliens arrive, the pussies will be the first to die.

Comment

Oh then you mean France will fall first?

Comment

I gotta tell you, this has got me thinking again about something.

I can't say what--yet;)

Comment

:D
                      Covert Ops School in Central America!? That bastard beach head is probably one of the instructors at the School of Americas, teaching torture and terror tactics to potential dictators! Give him to the court in Haia, I say!

That said, GI Joe action figures are cool, specially Snake Eyes.
                      That civilisation may not sink,
                      Its great battle lost,
                      Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                      To a distant post;
                      Our master Caesar is in the tent
                      Where the maps are spread,
                      His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                      A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
                        Covert Ops School in Central America!? That bastard beach head is probably one of the instructors at the School of Americas, teaching torture and terror tactics to potential dictators! Give him to the court in Haia, I say!
                        Heheheheh, I've sat in on a few low intensity conflict/counter-insurgency classes at SOA, now known as WHINSEC. A buddy of mine is an instructor there right now.

Comment

Heheheheh, I've sat in on a few low intensity conflict/counter-insurgency classes at SOA, now known as WHINSEC. A buddy of mine is an instructor there right now.
                          Ouch. As a South American, I am wary of good old SOA. South Americans only go there to learn how to torture people, or to be tortured themselves.
                          That civilisation may not sink,
                          Its great battle lost,
                          Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                          To a distant post;
                          Our master Caesar is in the tent
                          Where the maps are spread,
                          His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                          A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

SOA never died, it just evolved into WHINSEC. Funny thing about WHINSEC, it's the most beautiful building on Fort Benning. Right across the street from the Officer's club.

Comment

Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
                              That said, GI Joe action figures are cool, specially Snake Eyes.
                              during one of my weaker moments i went on ebay and ordered a 2pack of snake eyes and storm shadow action figures for 10 bucks.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X