Confrontation with an idiot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confrontation with an idiot...

Here's a quick story from last night. My best friend from high school and college is in town from Hobart, Tasmania. He married an Aussie girl and he hasn't been in the US for about 3 years. We're having a good time, and i'm doing my damndest to keep up with his beer drinking, and we decided to run down to the gas station to pick up some cheap cigars just for the hell of it.

We pull up in the parking lot and Brad hops out while I am rummaging around for some change. I look up and see two short stocky guys talking to him and he says something like sorry, or no and we walk in and get our cigars. Turns out the lady inside the store knows the two guys, says they are underage and trying to buy cigarettes and she's not gonna sell them any. I laugh and say something about it not being worth the $500 fine.

So we head back out to the truck, cigars in hand. One of the guys is standing outside and says, "What's up punk, I got'em anyway." I could only assume he was talking about the smokes so I said "Congratulations" and went on.
    He went on mumbling shit under his breath and giving me "the look". I don't know where his buddy went, but he was obviously the brains of the two.

Now I don't consider myself to be a huge guy, but this dude was like 5'8" and maybe 170. He looked like he worked out quite a bit. Brad (the guy with me) on the otherhand is a monster. He's lost about 20 lbs so he's down to around 230, and it's not fat. He was all state at two positions on the high school football team, and can lift full kegs out of the trunk of a 96 Grand Am with ease.

So, I'm about to open my door and get in when I get that burning sensation in the back of my head and I think to myself, "This little fucker can't even buy a pack of smokes and he's gonna talk shit to me, hell no." I look at Brad and say "what do you think?". He replies, "About what?" and gets in the truck. I'm like, "Good point" and we leave.

Good job on restraining yourself, I know that in BFE, Arkansas you could have gotten away with kicking his ass, and I wouldn't have blamed you for it. I'm certain he'll get his attitude adjustment soon enough.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Comment

That happens a lot, unless you think someone is going to get physical (which 99% of the time they won't) don't bother with them.
      "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
      YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

Re: Confrontation with an idiot...

Originally posted by kismasher
        ... I look at Brad and say "what do you think?". He replies, "About what?" and gets in the truck....
        Tasmanian aiki :)

Comment

Originally posted by Te No Kage!
          Good job on restraining yourself, I know that in BFE, Arkansas you could have gotten away with kicking his ass, and I wouldn't have blamed you for it. I'm certain he'll get his attitude adjustment soon enough.

well, i'm pretty sure the cops could've been there in about 2 minutes. not too mention the security cameras everywhere and the fact that its about 500 yds from my house. but i could've at least given him a stern taunting.

Comment

Brad has a good head on his shoulders.
            You, on the other hand, are a man after my own heart ;)

Comment

so wait, let me get this straight..... You didnt fight? You didnt get beat up? WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!?!?!?! heres a cookie for not attacking a 12 year old?
              Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
              -Styles i train in-
              Judo
              Bjj
              Mtkickboxing
              Western boxing
              Wrestling

Comment

sorry jkid,

next time i'll smash him from behind with one of the courtesy trash cans, then soak him with gas from the pump and light his underage ass on fire

Comment

Would that make you feel better?:D
                  Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

I can't read your post without being distracted by your fucking avatar!!

Comment

sorry jkid,

next time i'll smash him from behind with one of the courtesy trash cans, then soak him with gas from the pump and light his underage ass on fire
                      Ok deal
                      Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                      -Styles i train in-
                      Judo
                      Bjj
                      Mtkickboxing
                      Western boxing
                      Wrestling

Comment

You got my vote.

Comment

Re: Confrontation with an idiot...

...and can lift full kegs out of the trunk of a 96 Grand Am with ease.
                          ROFLMAO.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Comment

ahahahahahahahah

Comment

sorry jkid,

Funny story...

My friend Jorge was filling up at a gas-pump in El Paso when two 14 year-old wanna-be-cholos rolled up on him and demanded some money. Jorge took the nozzle out of the tank and doused them with gasoline. He then pulled the zippo out of his pocket, sparked it and (in spanish) said, "Come and take it." The 2 kids started crying, right there in public. I was laughing so hard I had a stomach cramp.
                              Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X