Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LUCKY SONUVABITCH!!!

http://www.local6.com/news/3469145/detail.html

WHERE'S MY DAVID LEE ROTH PICS, MOTHERFUCKERS?!?! CUZ IM HOT FOR TEACHER!!!!

:eek:

Comment

Yes. Even the local people here wanted to bang her.
      Brendayan
      Fury's Edge
      Morell-Thule

Comment

Originally posted by keinhaar
        :eek:
        Last edited by Te(V)plar; 6/28/2004 7:54pm, .

Comment

Holy crap!

That lucky bastard!

Comment

I just wanted to post again to reiterate how hot this fucking teacher is, and how envious I am some 14 year old schleb got to pound her taco. She must be a demoness in the sack.

Comment

Wow, I wish I had luck like that in middle school, hell, I wish I had luck like that now.

Comment

She looks less like a human and more like a robot created to be the subject of some devious study on human sexuality.

And her pussy doubles as a garbage disposal.
                Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Dayum she is hot. Hotter than my biology teacher I asked out in 10th grade.

Comment

damn, never got lucky with a hot teacher when i was that age....
                    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
                    -Styles i train in-
                    Judo
                    Bjj
                    Mtkickboxing
                    Western boxing
                    Wrestling

Comment

he was a fag for telling his mom. Oh mommy my tacher give me head.

Comment

Hahah... Pretty hot for a teacher. Way to go 15 year old kid! But undefeated is right... He's a big squadder for telling his mom. NOW YOU DON'T GET ANY MORE CUZ SHE'LL BE IN THE SLAMMER, F00!
                        "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

He complained to his mom about it not just told her.

this kid will go down in history as possibly the biggest pussy ever. i will personally shit kick this fucker if i ever see him. this pussy is not worthy of a bj for the rest of his life. He ruined it for hot teachers everywhere.

Is this what we can expect from the pussified society lads are growing up in now?????
                          Last edited by Undefeated; 6/29/2004 2:47am, .

Comment

http://www.mjmorningshow.com/morning_DebraPics.html

http://www.mjmorningshow.com/morning_DebraPics2.html

Comment

as stated on the other thread by escrima9 and ka-bar, fuck you, if it was my little boy she wouldnt be pretty no more.
                              Last edited by manchuria; 6/29/2004 3:18am, .
                              CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X