Urban Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urban Legends

Since a couple of these items have come up on here recently, I thought I'd point people to this website. It's an excellent resource for checking out every story you know of that supposedly happened to a friend of a friend's cousin. The "what's new" section is also kept up to date, and they usually dispel a lot of the BS that your friends will forward to you via e-mail.

Some of the things are stories you probably heard as a kid, some items are things you might have in your inbox right now.

http://www.snopes.com

If it's been put on here already, I apologize.

I didnt know which section to try to find this one, but around here we had a rumor about a girl who stuck a frozen hotdog in her umm.....cat. And then it thawed, and broke off inside her. And of course she had to go to the hospital to get it removed. Anyone hear that one?

Comment

LOL. We had a girl that supposedly did that in my old high school. If you didn't go to Shen then I'll write it off as an urban legend.

Comment

Originally posted by 5FingazofDeath
        I didnt know which section to try to find this one, but around here we had a rumor about a girl who stuck a frozen hotdog in her umm.....cat. And then it thawed, and broke off inside her. And of course she had to go to the hospital to get it removed. Anyone hear that one?
        http://www.snopes.com/risque/juvenil...ile.htm#hotdog

Comment

There is a urban myth that Martial artists actually know how to fight...
          By Martial artists, I mean Aikidoka's.

Comment

i heard that hot dog one in middle school too

Comment

Ill be damned....

Its funny too, cause people I know would say..."NO REALLY, I REALLY know someone, who knew a girl who did it." But thats what everyone else hears.

Comment

half the stuff on the website doesnt even seem that improbable......why wouldnt those things have happened in real life.......

oh no, a girl has to be rushed to the hospital because something broke off inside her while she was masterbating....im sure something like that has happened in real life.

Comment

heard a variant of that involving a test tube I remember, so at least whoever told me took the time to be creative...
                  CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Originally posted by manchuria
                    heard a variant of that involving a test tube I remember, so at least whoever told me took the time to be creative...
                    There's a really disturbing anime that involves just this called narutaru.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorant
                      half the stuff on the website doesnt even seem that improbable......why wouldnt those things have happened in real life.......

oh no, a girl has to be rushed to the hospital because something broke off inside her while she was masterbating....im sure something like that has happened in real life.
                      Yeah we had a case here in Oz with the girl using a test tube that cracked and shattered inside of her:(

Comment

can you please link to a news page on it?
                        CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Comment

Dont know if there is one.

Comment

too bad, it would just be funny as hell if that actually DID happen in my school, but odds are its false especially after what brand said...
                            CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

Comment

Yep. Got the hot-dog one as a freshman in hs.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X