Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urban Legends

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Urban Legends

    Since a couple of these items have come up on here recently, I thought I'd point people to this website. It's an excellent resource for checking out every story you know of that supposedly happened to a friend of a friend's cousin. The "what's new" section is also kept up to date, and they usually dispel a lot of the BS that your friends will forward to you via e-mail.

    Some of the things are stories you probably heard as a kid, some items are things you might have in your inbox right now.

    http://www.snopes.com

    If it's been put on here already, I apologize.

    #2
    I didnt know which section to try to find this one, but around here we had a rumor about a girl who stuck a frozen hotdog in her umm.....cat. And then it thawed, and broke off inside her. And of course she had to go to the hospital to get it removed. Anyone hear that one?

    Comment


      #3
      LOL. We had a girl that supposedly did that in my old high school. If you didn't go to Shen then I'll write it off as an urban legend.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by 5FingazofDeath
        I didnt know which section to try to find this one, but around here we had a rumor about a girl who stuck a frozen hotdog in her umm.....cat. And then it thawed, and broke off inside her. And of course she had to go to the hospital to get it removed. Anyone hear that one?
        http://www.snopes.com/risque/juvenil...ile.htm#hotdog

        Comment


          #5
          There is a urban myth that Martial artists actually know how to fight...
          By Martial artists, I mean Aikidoka's.

          Comment


            #6
            i heard that hot dog one in middle school too

            Comment


              #7
              Ill be damned....

              Its funny too, cause people I know would say..."NO REALLY, I REALLY know someone, who knew a girl who did it." But thats what everyone else hears.

              Comment


                #8
                half the stuff on the website doesnt even seem that improbable......why wouldnt those things have happened in real life.......


                oh no, a girl has to be rushed to the hospital because something broke off inside her while she was masterbating....im sure something like that has happened in real life.

                Comment


                  #9
                  heard a variant of that involving a test tube I remember, so at least whoever told me took the time to be creative...
                  CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

                  This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by manchuria
                    heard a variant of that involving a test tube I remember, so at least whoever told me took the time to be creative...
                    There's a really disturbing anime that involves just this called narutaru.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Ignorant
                      half the stuff on the website doesnt even seem that improbable......why wouldnt those things have happened in real life.......


                      oh no, a girl has to be rushed to the hospital because something broke off inside her while she was masterbating....im sure something like that has happened in real life.
                      Yeah we had a case here in Oz with the girl using a test tube that cracked and shattered inside of her:(

                      Comment


                        #12
                        can you please link to a news page on it?
                        CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

                        This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Dont know if there is one.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            too bad, it would just be funny as hell if that actually DID happen in my school, but odds are its false especially after what brand said...
                            CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

                            This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Yep. Got the hot-dog one as a freshman in hs.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X