MMA Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMA Gloves

Can anyone recommend a particular brand, if there are significant differences? Where's the best place to get a good deal?

Thanks.
    "Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to perform one more action with certainty."
    -Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Geez do you guys know there's a search function on this site?

1=sucks 10= best

Fairtex Price $45 quality 5
    Ouno Price $69 to $59 quality 6
    Revgear Prcie $49 quality 5
    Shooto Pric $69 quality 7
    Title $29 Quality 3
    Kikskin Price $79 Quality 8
    Boxergenics Price $49 to $59 Quality 7

This should help.

Comment

i so smelled a "use the search button" when i saw that the only other post was omega, heh. the harbinger "bag gloves" are good if you remove the grip bar. price 49ish, quality 6

theres a supply about 15 minutes away from me that sells these knockoff/noname gloves that could be good, but he only sells XL/XXL right now. i don't think they're made of leather, some sort of vinyl, but they're open palmed/open thumbed and the padding feels okay.

Comment

Originally posted by meowrsx
        i so smelled a "use the search button" when i saw that the only other post was omega, heh. the harbinger "bag gloves" are good if you remove the grip bar. price 49ish, quality 6

IMO the revgear are about the same quality and they have a removable hand piece (velcro {tm} or hook n loop)

Comment

I just got some grappling gloves from Ringside Catalog item #GRAP. If you reference the "XA" Catalog its Buy One Get One Free.

($39 a pair)

Offer ends June 21, 2004! (Ringside's real speciality is boxing though)

Comment

Comment

The gloves from txmma.com seem pretty decent for about 25 bucks. I don't know about durability yet but they fit well and seem like quality material.

Comment

Haahahahahaah Chupacabra!!!

Don't do that, I'm at work! Hahahahaha!
                Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X