Jack Chick's Dark Dungeons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Chick's Dark Dungeons

I know most of you will have probably seen this, but it really is a truly dreadful cartoon and worth seeing again.

Plus there really is some shocking content on the rest of the site. Have a look at the articles on other religions.

I also recommend reading the article advertised at the bottom of Dark Dungeons. It frothily rants that Dungeons and Dragons is based on "real" satanic rituals. The proof? Well the article is written by a converted "satanist" who "was asked to verify the accuracy of the rituals" by "the guys from TSR".

So it must be true.

Jack Chick did more to make D&D cool than anything else...
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

since when is D&D cool? Only fat everquest nerds play D&D........guess what your not doing if your playing D&D, having sex. I work with and have to be around this breed of person 5 days a week and theres nothing cool about it.

who cares about what some converted satanist thinks? i dont care about what a converted satanist thinks anymore than i care about what a fat new age woman that shops at whole foods thinks, and yes all new age women are fat and shop at whole foods (all natural selection). The same with wicca, wicca is synonymous with blubber. D&D sucks.

Comment

Jack Chick is a pretty hilarious guy if you're not offended by Fundies.

My favourite has to be with his view about Muslims: Chick Comic

I think what made it funny was that the children were promised 70 virgins. What the hell are 4 year kids going to do with virgins?
        Don Frye doesn't like Sun Chips.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorant
          since when is D&D cool? Only fat everquest nerds play D&D........guess what your not doing if your playing D&D, having sex. I work with and have to be around this breed of person 5 days a week and theres nothing cool about it.

who cares about what some converted satanist thinks? i dont care about what a converted satanist thinks anymore than i care about what a fat new age woman that shops at whole foods thinks, and yes all new age women are fat and shop at whole foods (all natural selection). The same with wicca, wicca is synonymous with blubber. D&D sucks.
          Some pretty big words for someone with "video game designer" listed as their occupation.
          Seriously, most likely grabbing somebodies crotch like that is only going to make your situation much, much worse. Unless the person doing the gullotine has no pants on, then it's okay as long as they bought you dinner first. - Kidnemo

I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorant
            What? You work for Games Workshop?
            My heart blleds for you.
            Try asking forgiveness... I'm sure theres a Chick Tract somewhere that could help you....
            Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarber

Try asking forgiveness... I'm sure theres a Chick Tract somewhere that could help you....
              That's all Chick Tracts are all about. Asking for forgiveness and accepting Jebus as your Lord and saviour. OH and don't forget: No matter how virtuous and honourable you live your life, you're still going to Hell.

Comment

I remember Games Workshop. I do believe I won a BloodBowl tourney one year.

Comment

Where do they get those nuts who write on the Chick website?

I'm sorry if this sounds innocent and naive, but are these people for real? I lived in the US for a couple of months and my impression was that most of you were pretty normal (except for the woman who invited me to a convention for prophets').

But this sort of thing just takes the cake.

Comment

You usually find those kind of people in the Bible belt of the US. I'm sure there's pockets of them here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Beavis
                      Where do they get those nuts who write on the Chick website?
                      California and the South East mostly, where everything bad comes from.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X