• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    You are calling an expert a dipshit.

And you sound a bit like Rabbit,

"It's a doom, I tell you, a doom."

You are going to have to get very fucking specific, into specifics, or...
    He is trolling, as usual, it is amusing. Kinda
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

FRACKING is for sure not without risks.

That depend on the exact context of the operations.

A LOT of horizontal drilling and FRACKING was done when oil was at $100/bbl. That caused problems.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Tell you bitches what, I'll make it easier for you. Since moving close to an area under fracking is cost prohibitive, instead just drink a gallon of water from a fracking site. Come on prove just how safe it is and drink up. Put your safety where your shill is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          How else do you think one gains expertise?

By playing in the milieu.

I have fought in rings,

Worked in operating rooms,

Worked in Wall Street in a hedge fund,

Done Mergers and Acquisitions,

Helped government agencies interpret data and develop policy,

and been a university professor.

All for money.

I cannot even be a university professor for free,

I have asked and offered many times.

I can only do so if I allow them to issue me a check.
          Hahahahaha. Ok sure whatever Dr. Sellout. Care to buy a gallon of my fresh from the frack water?? It's on special this week and will only cost you in health.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
            Tell you bitches what, I'll make it easier for you. Since moving close to an area under fracking is cost prohibitive, instead just drink a gallon of water from a fracking site. Come on prove just how safe it is and drink up. Put your safety where your shill is.
            I would imagine its quite a bit cheaper than where I live, but you know I have pension and other great benefits, an interesting job, and decent pay.
            Other than a few times a year my work life balance is pretty nice, don't see giving all that up to move to an area with fracking, just to shut a troll up.

Comment

Split from https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=128641
              Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                I would imagine its quite a bit cheaper than where I live, but you know I have pension and other great benefits, an interesting job, and decent pay.
                Other than a few times a year my work life balance is pretty nice, don't see giving all that up to move to an area with fracking, just to shut a troll up.
                Was listening to NPR, and there was a show about how horrible and unfair the oil production ops in Cali are to "people of color". They made it sound like oil production was targeted at the Hispanic community on purpose.

Something about diesel fueled pump jacks. Which I found amusing, because, all of the pump jacks I've ever seen ran off of electricity, and I grew up in North Central Texas, surrounded by oil fields, and my Dad worked in the oil fields, and I was out and about a lot with him.

But the rich white folks got electric ones.

I need to look into that.

Comment

What’s your take on claims that fracking leads to an increase in earthquake or seismic activity? Recently expanded fracking in my state has me wondering.

Comment

Here is some history on what is called "fracking".
                    https://aoghs.org/technology/hydraulic-fracturing/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X