Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

    Election 2020 - Why wait to start shit posting later?

    Election 2020 - Why wait to start shit posting later? To discuss anyone running.

    #2
    Elizabeth Warren gets an earful from an angry Dad about her student loan plan.

    Well duh, of course all the people who paid their bill for tuition
    instead of taking out student loans get screwed three times
    if all student loans get forgiven.
    First, they paid their bill.
    Second, they had to make sacrifices to pay that bill, usually working twice as hard as an employee while in school, as the people who took out loans.
    Third, their tax dollars will be used to pay for the forgiven student loans.
    Welcome to the wide, wide world of nothing is ever really free.
    Somebody has to pay for it.

    Comment


      #3
      Project Veritas blowing up Bernie's campaign staff.
      Bloomberg's plants in Virginia blowing up 2A.
      Biden blowing up hair on little boys and girls.
      Tulsi Gabbard blowing up Hillary for $50mm defamation suit.
      Democrats in general blowing up on impeachment.
      Pocahontas blowing up with Bernie.

      This is gonna be a fun election cycle.
      Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by submessenger View Post
        Project Veritas blowing up Bernie's campaign staff.
        Bloomberg's plants in Virginia blowing up 2A.
        Biden blowing up hair on little boys and girls.
        Tulsi Gabbard blowing up Hillary for $50mm defamation suit.
        Democrats in general blowing up on impeachment.
        Pocahontas blowing up with Bernie.

        This is gonna be a fun election cycle.
        I thought Biden preferred to suck hair rather than blow it.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Well duh, of course all the people who paid their bill for tuition
          instead of taking out student loans get screwed three times
          if all student loans get forgiven.
          First, they paid their bill.
          Second, they had to make sacrifices to pay that bill, usually working twice as hard as an employee while in school, as the people who took out loans.
          Third, their tax dollars will be used to pay for the forgiven student loans.
          Welcome to the wide, wide world of nothing is ever really free.
          Somebody has to pay for it.

          I've been listening to NPR while driving back and forth with the Wife Unit. One angry young woman was ranting about how much her college loans were, and how she could never pay them back.

          We said almost in unison "WTF did you take out all those loans in the first place".

          No mention of her degree on the program.

          That written, there are serious structural problems with the US education system, similar to health care.

          Somehow, young people are not being...inoculated...with how to take care of themselves.

          It's not an easy thing to do, regardless.
          Falling for Judo since 1980

          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
            I thought Biden preferred to suck hair rather than blow it.
            Biden going off on silicon valley...

            Evil game developers, LOL...
            Falling for Judo since 1980

            "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

            "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

            "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by submessenger View Post
              Project Veritas blowing up Bernie's campaign staff.
              Bloomberg's plants in Virginia blowing up 2A.
              Biden blowing up hair on little boys and girls.
              Tulsi Gabbard blowing up Hillary for $50mm defamation suit.
              Democrats in general blowing up on impeachment.
              Pocahontas blowing up with Bernie.

              This is gonna be a fun election cycle.
              Veritas is literal fake news. Stop shilling for their bullshit. You're better than that.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                Veritas is literal fake news. Stop shilling for their bullshit. You're better than that.
                I agree that getting "opposition," people drunk is not a "legitimate," news-gathering tactic. Except when it is.

                Nazi's supporting Trump
                vs.
                Bernie staffers wanting to exterminate and/or re-educate Republicans
                Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  I agree that getting "opposition," people drunk is not a "legitimate," news-gathering tactic. Except when it is.

                  Nazi's supporting Trump
                  vs.
                  Bernie staffers wanting to exterminate and/or re-educate Republicans
                  They've been caught doctoring footage. This is public knowledge.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                    They've been caught doctoring footage. This is public knowledge.
                    They make creative edits to support their narrative. How is that different from anyone else in media?

                    Has to work both ways. End of story.



                    Trump is a Nazi, because he has Nazi supporters.

                    Bernie wants to run gulags, because he has supporters that want to run gulags.

                    Guilt by association has to work both ways. End of story.
                    Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                      I agree that getting "opposition," people drunk is not a "legitimate," news-gathering tactic. Except when it is.

                      Nazi's supporting Trump
                      vs.
                      Bernie staffers wanting to exterminate and/or re-educate Republicans
                      AOC with her New Green Deal Central Planning Committee.

                      The bigotry of soft fascism...
                      Falling for Judo since 1980

                      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                      Comment


                        #12
                        If this does not scare you, nothing will.
                        https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/b...l-leonnig.html

                        Here is the show we listened to yesterday while driving south for an hour or so.
                        It's a good listen, I highly suggest you guys take the time.
                        https://www.npr.org/2020/01/22/79849...of-destruction

                        I mean, these are pulitzer prize winning reporters/journalists, no partisanship whatsoever.
                        Falling for Judo since 1980

                        "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                        "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                        "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Biden Calls SV Game People "Little Creeps"

                          Way to go, Joe...what a tough dude he is.
                          https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ou-how-to-kill

                          https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...-for-everyone/

                          Biden is a complete and utter dumbass...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

                          "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                          "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                          "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                            They make creative edits to support their narrative. How is that different from anyone else in media?

                            Has to work both ways. End of story.



                            Trump is a Nazi, because he has Nazi supporters.

                            Bernie wants to run gulags, because he has supporters that want to run gulags.

                            Guilt by association has to work both ways. End of story.
                            Veritas actually manipulates audio among other things. O'Keefe is a professional grifter.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I’m going to enjoy watching hypocrites, hypocrite.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X