Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Chuck Todd is Jewish.

This is a Jewish community issue and I'm not going anywhere near it.
    I know, the irony from him and your reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
      I know, the irony from him and your reaction.
      Have you tried talking to people as if they cannot read your mind?
      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Reading Fake's mind is both a skill and an art form. It takes years to develop. I'm a blue belt.
        Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

I am not talking to you, I am typing. I just remember things everyone tends to forget.

Comment

I am not talking to you, I am typing. I just remember things everyone tends to forget.

Not a problem. I tend to forget more than most remember.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Not a problem. I tend to forget more than most remember.
              It is well known how much useless shit I remember. It’s one of the reasons I went back to school. Now I know it works for more important useless shit.

Comment

Clearly something is on your mind so we might as well clear the air.

Comment

Biden may be history. Me thinks he's taking the black vote for granted. Personally pulling for Amy as the moderate. Dems had better coalesce around someone middle of the road soon. Mayor Pete as a maybe.

Warren is toast. Again, just my opinion. Good riddance, lady from my state.
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                    Biden may be history. Me thinks he's taking the black vote for granted. Personally pulling for Amy as the moderate. Dems had better coalesce around someone middle of the road soon. Mayor Pete as a maybe.

Warren is toast. Again, just my opinion. Good riddance, lady from my state.
                    Biden’s campaign was DOA before the Ukraine shenanigans happened. Creepy Joe is old news. Now that Bloomberg is in house to wreck shit, Biden is irrelevant.

The Democrats can’t get out of their own way. If Bloomberg would lay off gun control, I’d be willing to give him a chance. Can’t help but feel it’s still a “Between the Devil and the deep blue sea”, deal though.
                    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha Nope, not falling for "the bannana in the tailpipe" trick.

Welp, I am now waiting for the primaries to end. Anti-semitic speech has been found and the fun will now begin.

https://www.newsweek.com/fire-chuck-...​​​​
                      Probably a wise choice.

In fact, it probably makes you much wiser than I.

As for me, anytime you wish to debate, or argue, or whatever you think your area of strength is,

I am game.

Not that I think you are without merit.

But, I shall leave the remainder of my statement to your own imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                        Biden’s campaign was DOA before the Ukraine shenanigans happened. Creepy Joe is old news. Now that Bloomberg is in house to wreck shit, Biden is irrelevant.

The Democrats can’t get out of their own way. If Bloomberg would lay off gun control, I’d be willing to give him a chance. Can’t help but feel it’s still a “Between the Devil and the deep blue sea”, deal though.
                        There's too many moderate candidates and only one radical candidate. It's the same thing that happened to the GOP last time. The crowded field of normal candidates is sucking away votes from the middle of the road crowd while the wide open minority wackjob field solely belongs to the one guy.

Yang is out btw.

Biden, Warren and Buttigieg are all competing for votes, Bernie is getting the hard left vote all to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Probably a wise choice.

In fact, it probably makes you much wiser than I.

As for me, anytime you wish to debate, or argue, or whatever you think your area of strength is,

I am game.

Not that I think you are without merit.

But, I shall leave the remainder of my statement to your own imagination.
                          Haha you are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post

i don’t think it was dead in the water. The DNC wants a woman in office so bad, they are trying to screw it all up again

I am all for gender and racial equality. I am all for equality in general. What I am not for is conditional equality. That’s why the Dems can’t get out of their own way. You can acknowledge everyones pain, but you do not have to make everything a hill to die on.

Cancel culture is destroying personalities and it started with Hillary. It just happened much quicker with Biden than with Hillary’s campaign. It’s why I give very little credence to hacking and the last minute emails tanking her win. We now have two candidates who had a huge leads, lose or drop significantly in popularity because of alleged sexual impropriety. They came after Hillary because she remained with an alleged rapist and allegedly cracked a rape joke. Then we watched them do it again with Biden. I am waiting to see if the Cancel Culture Police come after Bloomberg, There is this small swell for Bloomberg to lift his NDAs on various women who left his company through the years. Hell, we saw how shitty CNN was when Bernie was accused of saying some misogynistic shit to Warren about a woman not being president. Bernie said it didn’t happen and the interviewer still asked Warren how she felt when he made the statement. Never said allegedly or pointed out it was secondhand information.
                            Last edited by It is Fake; 2/12/2020 10:30am, .

Comment

I'm interested to see how Bern does in South Carolina. It's understandable that he would do well in northern states. Looking like Bern vs Bloomberg right now. To me. But Buttgieg <--however you spell it, has some momentum. He can't get voted in just because no one can spell his name.
                              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Comment

https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/bloomb...-running-mate/

hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

If this happens I am voting for Trump. The most anti-gun MFer teamed up with the former anti-gun Senator.

Just when I think she can't get any lower she surpasses any asshattery I can imagine. It explains why she has kept her hat in the arena.

Welp, makes my theory of the DNC wanting a woman more plausible.

Comment

Working...
                                X