Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

I have always occupied a planet with 1 native inhabitant and 6 billion uninvited guests. I sold ~25000 joints this week. How do you suppose I did that by myself?
    1000 packs of Zig Zags, 1300 packs of Marlborough , a few KG of herbs and several grams of methamphetamine.
    King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
      Ahem, how to say this delicately.

You spend a lot of time stoned out of your gourd, “thinking about things”.

Most of the rest of us spend more time in the outside world dealing with other people.

Your failure to understand how much political capital the Democrats lost with the impeachment process really drove this home.

At least you’re not gullible enough to think that the American public is smart enough to be so disgusted by Trump that he’ll lose the election, unlike other posters.
      hahaha

Dung you are an asshat.

Jnp doesn’t engage in the silliness like I do. You now have two staff members saying your snapshot of reality is screwed up. You sound just like all of those people crowing when Hillary was supposed to win.

The real irony and hypocrisy is watching you rewrite my timelines to prove a point, after saying “no don’t bring up the past, we are talking about right now.”

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
        You now have two staff members saying your snapshot of reality is screwed up.
        "Staff members"

Bwahaha.

Woo-boy, Dung, "staff members" disagree with you, you had better reassess.

Meanwhile, you make a living selling State legal weed at large volumes, of which everybody here for the most part is secretly envious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          "Staff members"

Bwahaha.

Thats what I was thinking, I bet he typed that in Cartmans voice.

Meanwhile, you make a living selling State legal weed at large volumes, of which everybody here for the most part is secretly envious.
          I make no secret of my envy Dung you lucky S O B.

King without a crown

Comment

"Staff members"

Bwahaha.

Hey, I had to go through a pretty intense indoctrination period, there was water boarding, feathering, walking on hot coals, and that was just stuff my kids made me do.

I'm still waiting for Sub to brand my forearms, but he says he's having trouble with the code. Whatever that means.
            Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Nah, I thought about it. Stoners don't count. Fucking tards.
              That is definitely not what I was implying. All I’m saying is that I think your analysis of the impeachment process is flawed.

By the by, I’m not jealous of your chosen profession, I’m jealous of your car restorative abilities. That is a hobby I would love to have time for.
              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                That is definitely not what I was implying. All I’m saying is that I think your analysis of the impeachment process is flawed.

By the by, I’m not jealous of your chosen profession, I’m jealous of your car restorative abilities. That is a hobby I would love to have time for.
                Lighten up. It was a joke. I wasn't being sardonic or emo or something. It was just a joke.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Lighten up. It was a joke. I wasn't being sardonic or emo or something. It was just a joke.
                  How dare you! I will crush your feeble spleen! I’ll make bread from your bones! You will suffer for this insult to my honor!

That or the sarcasm didn’t translate well. One of the two.
                  Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

hahaha

The real irony and hypocrisy is watching you rewrite my timelines to prove a point, after saying “no don’t bring up the past, we are talking about right now.”
                    I was with you up to rewriting your timeline. I really didn't mean to revise history here. Also, appeal to authority because you're a mod on an obscure martial art website... dude. That's not exactly a credential for being America's cardiologist.

Comment

I was with you up to rewriting your timeline. I really didn't mean to revise history here. Also, appeal to authority because you're a mod on an obscure martial art website... dude. That's not exactly a credential for being America's cardiologist.
                      Ooooh you almost got it, that is not an appeal to authority...Nice try, you’ll get it one day.

"Staff members"

Bwahaha.

Says the dude who always invokes them when his feelings gets hurts.

Comment

Says the dude who always invokes them when his feelings gets hurts.
                        Do I now?
                        And what action have I ever invoked you to take as a mod Fake,
                        other than my busting your balls as I would any other poster?

Comment

It's a stressed out game, man. At least 2/3rds of businesses that started along side me have failed from vicious wounds they had no control over.

Comment

Do I now?
                            And what action have I ever invoked you to take as a mod Fake,
                            other than my busting your balls as I would any other poster?

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha Nope, not falling for "the bannana in the tailpipe" trick.

Welp, I am now waiting for the primaries to end. Anti-semitic speech has been found and the fun will now begin.

https://www.newsweek.com/fire-chuck-...​​​​

Comment

Anti-semitic speech has been found and the fun will now begin.

Chuck Todd is Jewish.

This is a Jewish community issue and I'm not going anywhere near it.

Comment

Chuck Todd is Jewish.

This is a Jewish community issue and I'm not going anywhere near it.
                                I know, the irony from him and your reaction.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X