Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pence/Mayor Pete #rainbownationalunityticket

Comment

Looking at all the stuff I’m reading about Joe Biden this whole impeachment thing has basically screwed him far worse than Trump .

I can’t believe that people like Schiff didn’t know that was going to happen .

It May work because I don’t think Biden can beat Trump .

Im not sure any of them can apart from Sanders who will struggle .

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
        I don't think Sanders can beat Trump in any scenario. If he lands on the Democrat ticket I'm voting for Groucho Marx.
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by doofaloofa View Post
          Pence/Mayor Pete #rainbownationalunityticket
          Pence may finally give into that voice that is clearly playing in his head....
          The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Looking at all the stuff I’m reading about Joe Biden this whole impeachment thing has basically screwed him far worse than Trump .

The way I see it, if there was no impeachment then the Trumposphere still would have gone full tilt to smear Biden. I don't see the downside for Democrats on impeachment.

Comment

Just the way Rudi planned it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

The way I see it, if there was no impeachment then the Trumposphere still would have gone full tilt to smear Biden. I don't see the downside for Democrats on impeachment.
                Really? I agree that Trump nation would still go after Biden, but I think the down side for the Dems on the impeachment is that they look really stupid after the whole thing. They knew nothing would happen, and nothing did happen. So it was a complete waste of time, which I think will lose some Dem votes. Then the whole Nancy thing at the State of the Union.... Now the whole think makes them look like clowns.
                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

Really? I agree that Trump nation would still go after Biden, but I think the down side for the Dems on the impeachment is that they look really stupid after the whole thing. They knew nothing would happen, and nothing did happen. So it was a complete waste of time, which I think will lose some Dem votes. Then the whole Nancy thing at the State of the Union.... Now the whole think makes them look like clowns.
                  Since this is a matter of public perception, If I had to bet on it Trump looked worse on all of these things so it comes off as a net win in my book. Trump is the biggest clown in DC and I don't see Nancy's moment of vanity as much more than a speed bump in comparison.

I believe if they hadn't moved on impeachment they would have looked much weaker to their base and claims they not only lack the ability to bite but the ability to bark as well.

I don't believe failure to convict has cost them as much as defending Trump has cost Republicans and made the election a referendum on Trump's bad behavior. The more he gloats and goes on twitter to act like a clown the more he looks guilty.

The central issue isn't who won, it's if Trump looked guilty. Now, some people don't care if he's guilty or not on both sides of the aisle but those were people who were going to vote their own way regardless. The target is the fickle swing voter. As well as conservatives like me who believe that using political power for any personal gain should be punished by severe legal repercussions.

The "everyone in the government does it" excuse isn't a very good one. That would be great advice if we were lemmings.

Comment

Since this is a matter of public perception, If I had to bet on it Trump looked worse on all of these things so it comes off as a net win in my book. Trump is the biggest clown in DC and I don't see Nancy's moment of vanity as much more than a speed bump in comparison.

I believe if they hadn't moved on impeachment they would have looked much weaker to their base and claims they not only lack the ability to bite but the ability to bark as well.

I don't believe failure to convict has cost them as much as defending Trump has cost Republicans and made the election a referendum on Trump's bad behavior. The more he gloats and goes on twitter to act like a clown the more he looks guilty.

The central issue isn't who won, it's if Trump looked guilty. Now, some people don't care if he's guilty or not on both sides of the aisle but those were people who were going to vote their own way regardless. The target is the fickle swing voter. As well as conservatives like me who believe that using political power for any personal gain should be punished by severe legal repercussions.

The "everyone in the government does it" excuse isn't a very good one. That would be great advice if we were lemmings.
                    Romney is as much a Republican as Trump is.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Yeah, but you believed all of those things about Trump before this shit show of the Dems not accomplishing anything for a few months. Nothing changed on those perceptions. Other than firing up a bunch of Trump supporters who were sitting back in apathy and not caring who wins the next election. Those supporters will now stand up just to spite the Dems, again.

Yep, it's totally going to happen. Trump just won the next election. This time he will get the popular vote, IMO. If that happens, it will be a huge transition period for the Dems where they are going to have to figure out where they push the party next.
                      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Yeah, but you believed all of those things about Trump before this shit show of the Dems not accomplishing anything for a few months. Nothing changed on those perceptions. Other than firing up a bunch of Trump supporters who were sitting back in apathy and not caring who wins the next election. Those supporters will now stand up just to spite the Dems, again.

Yep, it's totally going to happen. Trump just won the next election. This time he will get the popular vote, IMO. If that happens, it will be a huge transition period for the Dems where they are going to have to figure out where they push the party next.
                        Nah, Trump is going to self destruct. For me, 2012 legitimized Obama’s presidency. I honestly believe almost anyone could have won, after how bad it became during the end of the Bush administration. I feel the same way about Trump. I think the dislike of Hillary was larger than anyone thinks. Also, McCain screwed up by picking Sarah Palin as VP. She was just as bad as all the dumb shit Hillary said on the campaign trail the second time.With all of the stuff swirling around the vote it is a questionable win, even if I believe Trump won by legal means.

Still, if he wins again it’ll be just like Obama’s second win. You can’t find excuses, this is what some people want. People forget how NEGATIVE the second campaign was towards Obama. I remember the first debate and people said it was over Obama was out. I will be watching to see if we get the scanner meme from 20 years ago to resurface.

Comment

I don't believe Trump voters are any more or less engaged than they were last time or would be if they were running against Jesus Christ himself. The same old tired engineered rhetoric would come rolling out to guarantee some scandal real or imagined. I'm not sure if you're aware of this but election year is scandal year every time. Absolutely everything bad that was going to be said about Biden would have been blasted all over the airwaves at top volume either way. Thinking that Dems made it worse really just sounds like a case of denial. Remember no taxation without representation Tea Party time? To this day how the Tea Party started off anti-tax and wound up an evangelical clusterfuck.

Let's look back on elections past:

2012 Birtherism/Benghazi,
                          2008 Kenyan terrorist sympathizer / Great Recession,
                          2004 swift boats over texas,
                          2000 Monica Lewinsky/Philosopher King!!!,
                          1996 Chinese campaign finance,
                          1992 Gennifer Flowers,
                          1988 Gary Hart's extramarital affair (the evangelicals were beside themselves with outrage!) and Michael Dukasis's tank ride and something something Dukakis IS PRO BLACK MURDER RAPIST OMG!!!
                          1984 Iran/Contra,
                          1980 Iran Hostages,
                          1976 Nixon IMPEACHED and FORD Pardoned him!,
                          1972 Something weird happened at the Watergate Hotel
                          1968 THE DNC didn't invite the Yippies! What bastards!
                          1964 THAT WARMONGER LBJ is GONNA GET US ALL KILLED! Daisy, daisy
                          1960 My cousin said he knows a guy that knows a guy that was in the mob with JFK's dad and he said he knew another guy that rigged the election, I swear.
                          1956 Israelis in Egypt and Hungary rebels! That commie Stevenson is CRUSHED by Ike! (as was proper)

Do you want me to keep going?

Trump's been working on this Ukraine scandal thing since right after he took office. Of course it was going to be issue #1 and it was going to get endless air time. The only thing different is he got called out for it in advance. Anyone who believed Trump was innocent on these charges was going to vote for Trump anyway because the fact is that Trump committed a crime that the Feds won't arrest him for. There is no real law that the POTUS cannot be arrested, it's just how the DOJ has chosen to interpret the law. A lot of people have made a big deal out of this being a political process but impeachment was designed to be a political process.

If Trump had shot a man on 5th Avenue, it would be no less or no more illegal. The system would move to stop him from going on a rampage in that place and you'd get another impeachment vote that could accurately be called a partisan political game and simultaneously a constitutional solution to an out of control POTUS.

It's a shit show either way. 50% of Bernie voters polled said they would only vote for Bernie. 20% voted for Trump last year to spite Hillary and I expect them to do again this year.

If Bernie wins the primary, I think Trump can't lose because he's incredibly unpopular in the democratic party and I think people will just stay at home. Personally, I think Bernie doesn't give a shit if the country burns if it means he has a shot at the White House just like Trump doesn't care. If that's the race, then the whole thing is fucked I don't particularly care who wins. Both of them are fucking idiots.

I still do not believe that impeachment helped Trump or galvanized people who wanted Trump to win anyway. If they didn't really like Trump, why would they care if he was impeached. It just sounds like bullshit to me.
                          Last edited by Dung Beatles; 2/10/2020 9:00pm, .

Comment

I still do not believe that impeachment helped Trump or galvanized people who wanted Trump to win anyway. If they didn't really like Trump, why would they care if he was impeached. It just sounds like bullshit to me.
                            Ahem, how to say this delicately.

You spend a lot of time stoned out of your gourd, “thinking about things”.

Most of the rest of us spend more time in the outside world dealing with other people.

Your failure to understand how much political capital the Democrats lost with the impeachment process really drove this home.

At least you’re not gullible enough to think that the American public is smart enough to be so disgusted by Trump that he’ll lose the election, unlike other posters.
                            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post

Most of the rest of us spend more time in the outside world dealing with other people.

I have always occupied a planet with 1 native inhabitant and 6 billion uninvited guests. I sold ~25000 joints this week. How do you suppose I did that by myself?

Comment

I have always occupied a planet with 1 native inhabitant and 6 billion uninvited guests. I sold ~25000 joints this week. How do you suppose I did that by myself?
                                Nah, I thought about it. Stoners don't count. Fucking tards.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X