Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Duh, especially Georgia and Iowa. In other news water is wet.
    We are shitposting. Seemed only fitting to throw out some Trump-positive news.
    Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Pense/Gaetz 2020.

Anyone?
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
        Pense/Gaetz 2020.

Anyone?
        Maybe Pence/Goetz. The DC subways need a purge!

Comment

It would be pretty interesting if the Repubs jumped on this opportunity to get Trump out of office and do it quickly so that they could try and get Pense in at the next election.

Admittedly, I read a lot of Tom Clancy novels. :D
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Comment

Hunter Biden's Burisma history in being nailed to the wall. Throw in China for a cherry topping.

Sleepy Joe would be toast if the media was anything other than the biased shills they are.

Trump in 2020.

Nikki Haley in 2024. Ruth Bader Ginsburg finally throws in the towel to retire.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
              Hunter Biden's Burisma history in being nailed to the wall. Throw in China for a cherry topping.

Sleepy Joe would be toast if the media was anything other than the biased shills they are.

Trump in 2020.

Nikki Haley in 2024. Ruth Bader Ginsburg finally throws in the towel to retire.
              Trump has already won 2020, we just have 10 months of circus to get through.

Objectively speaking, I don't think RBG will make it much past inauguration, regardless of who wins. She's got health issues out the wazoo - nobody beats cancer 5 times, especially with half a lung, now. Also, according to Sosh Sec, she'll statistically be dead within four years.
              Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                Trump has already won 2020, we just have 10 months of circus to get through.

Objectively speaking, I don't think RBG will make it much past inauguration, regardless of who wins. She's got health issues out the wazoo - nobody beats cancer 5 times, especially with half a lung, now. Also, according to Sosh Sec, she'll statistically be dead within four years.
                I would like to see her retire. For political reasons sure. But every bit as much for herself. One can't help but admire the old tiger. I'm hoping she beats those odds and has some years to herself and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                  Duh, especially Georgia and Iowa. In other news water is wet.
                  Arizona and Georgia in that order and “especially” should never apply to Iowa.

Comment

I would like to see her retire. For political reasons sure. But every bit as much for herself. One can't help but admire the old tiger. I'm hoping she beats those odds and has some years to herself and family.
                    I don't wish her ill, but damn, joe, you've got a little tingle in your pants for the old gal. This is not the first time you've uncomfortably wished her well. I'm not judging (that's her job).

Comment

One can't help but admire the old tiger. I'm hoping she beats those odds and has some years to herself and family.
                      I hope she beats it and defies all expectations.

Sure, I would like the idea of another pro 2a supreme court justice.

But I will not prioritize that above rooting for the Great Lady to beat the odds, just because.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                        I don't wish her ill, but damn, joe, you've got a little tingle in your pants for the old gal. This is not the first time you've uncomfortably wished her well. I'm not judging (that's her job).
                        See the good Dr Gonzo's post.

I'm into slim and sexy. Not skinny and saggy.

Comment

See the good Dr Gonzo's post.

I'm into slim and sexy. Not skinny and saggy.
                          Oh, I'm sexy, baby.

If only I had not lost my ass to chemo and hip replacements.

I'm as sexy as you can be for a middle aged guy who lost his ass...

And often smells of coffee, booze, garlic, and cigars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            Oh, I'm sexy, baby.

If only I had not lost my ass to chemo and hip replacements.

I'm as sexy as you can be for a middle aged guy who lost his ass...

And often smells of coffee, booze, garlic, and cigars.
                            The term is smexy you old fart.

Comment

Let’s laugh at the democrats. I’ve been one for 31 years. I am starting to understand why blacks are slowly leaving the party.

1) https://deadline.com/2020/02/michael...rs-1202848666/
                              I can’t stand More Michael Moore. Even though he unnecessarily brought up race, he made a good point. Why is the DNC rewriting rules to benefit someone who jumped into the primary race late?

The funniest shit was watching two women on MSNBC saying “it is okay because he is spending his own money.” I’ve heard these two whine about the patriarchy and lack of equality. Only when it suits them I see.

All I could think was, “are there any Democratic advisors who remember what happened in 2016?”

2) https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hil...ocrats-in-2016
                              WTF is Hillary doing still running her mouth? She lost. It is like she is jealous Bernie is running again and might win the nomination.

2a) https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/05/polit...ern/index.html
                              He starts climbing and you shit talk some more.

2b) https://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/h...et-71715397982
                              Shut up Hillary, you lost. How about you don’t call a group of people a “basket of deplorables” if you want to win?

3) https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/01/polit...ers/index.html
                              Why is this an issue? The asshole can’t take a loss and has been taking potshots at all of the democratic contenders. So, she gets booed and Tlaib needs to apologize? For what? Clinton said some ignorant shit and hasn’t stopped. It wasn’t Bernie’s job to do shit. There’s enough out there to show Clinton and the DNC were more worried about a woman running than winning the election and defeating Trump. I mean the DNC scuttled Sanders’ chances.

I watch this shit and can’t believe people are using popularity polls to say Trump has no chance. I am watching 2016 all over again, with less likable people. Better yet, we have ANOTHER rich Billionaire about to fuck up the party. If it wasn’t for his gun bullshit, I’d vote for him. He can’t be worse than Trump and he actually has political experience.
                              Last edited by It is Fake; 2/02/2020 4:18pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

I watch this shit and can’t believe people are using popularity polls to say Trump has no chance. I am watching 2016 all over again, with less likable people. Better yet, we have ANOTHER rich Billionaire about to fuck up the party. If it wasn’t for his gun bullshit, I’d vote for him. He can’t be worse than Trump and he actually has political experience.
                                Yep, that's where I'm at, too. If he could roll back his ideas on gun control, I would probably vote for him. But that alone loses my vote, for right now. Unless Trump goes on some crazy mock the retard speeches again. I don't think I could handle much more of those.

Matter of fact, if Trump ceased any speaking, tweeting, or generally talking in public for the next 9 months, he would get more votes.
                                Combatives training log.

Drum thread

Comment

Working...
                                X