Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    The hardest part about governing, and one reason why all governments fail eventually, is that about 95% of the time no one needs to do anything about whatever the problem (real or imagined) is. That is why states with part time legislatures suck less than states with full time legislatures.

    I tried to get people behind the idea of electing a cat as president in 2016, but no one wanted to listen. Just sayin.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
      Also Bernie is going to win the nomination and the presidency. Media is getting this completely wrong just like they did in 2016. "Electability" is a joke invented by the corporate class.

      There are too many candidates to screw Bernie like they did last time. He's going to pick up too much momentum before Bloomberg, Warren, and Mayor Pete drop out to support Biden.

      Populist politics are a fact of life now for both sides of the aisle, because populism is arguably an objective worldview.

      Save the date comrades! On election night, we take our first real step forward in decades.
      LOL. If he runs with AOC as VP he won't. Step forward in decades hahaha.

      You and Dung must smoke the same shit.

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
        LOL. If he runs with AOC as VP he won't.
        I wish she could run as VP. SO MUCH. The VP debates would be glorious. It would be an amazing show of bipartisan cooperation if we could get a constitutional amendment passed in time for her to be Bernie's VP.
        "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          LOL. If he runs with AOC as VP he won't. Step forward in decades hahaha.

          You and Dung must smoke the same shit.
          AOC will be the most fuckable VP of all time. If she could actually run before 2028.

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
            Last I checked you can't just ignore Congressional subpoenas because you don't like them.
            I might be a little late on this but, of course you can if nobody stops you.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
              LOL. If he runs with AOC as VP he won't. Step forward in decades hahaha.

              You and Dung must smoke the same shit.
              Only if he has good taste.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                AOC will be the most fuckable VP of all time. If she could actually run before 2028.
                So we're talking about Vice President and not vaginal penetration right? Because for a second there it sounded more like you were voting for a gangbang girl rather than a world leader.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                  So we're talking about Vice President and not vaginal penetration right? Because for a second there it sounded more like you were voting for a gangbang girl rather than a world leader.
                  Why not both?

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                    I might be a little late on this but, of course you can if nobody stops you.
                    That's the problem isn't it? Andrew Jackson did something similar when he told SCOTUS to fuck off and did the Trail of Tears anyways.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                      Why not both?
                      Because my wife says I can't make those kinds of movies anymore. It's just too litigious in Washington.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                        That's the problem isn't it? Andrew Jackson did something similar when he told SCOTUS to fuck off and did the Trail of Tears anyways.
                        The fact you would equate the two would leave many decendents of those who survived The Trail of Tears in wonder at your ignorance. Many did not survive.

                        You're showing your ass again ghost.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          @ghost

                          Fucker

                          I know some of these people.

                          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.his...trail-of-tears

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                            The fact you would equate the two would leave many decendents of those who survived The Trail of Tears in wonder at your ignorance. Many did not survive.

                            You're showing your ass again ghost.
                            Both are examples of the executive ignoring the function of the separation of powers with zero consequences. A more comparable example in terms of scope would be DHS recently deporting an Iranian student after a Federal judge ordered a stay on his case.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                              Both are examples of the executive ignoring the function of the separation of powers with zero consequences. A more comparable example in terms of scope would be DHS recently deporting an Iranian student after a Federal judge ordered a stay on his case.
                              Nothing new about that.

                              President Carter booted them all, or nearly so.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                Nothing new about that.

                                President Carter booted them all, or nearly so.
                                The issue is a federal judge gave the DHS an explicit order that was ignored. And this isn't the first time that it's happening. This is symptomatic of a greater rot that is eating away at the pillars of our system.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X