Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDA View Post
    The elected leader of a democratic nation should have a mechanism to get their mandated policy into law largely unhindered .

Trump promised his voters a wall , he got elected , he should be able to build his wall .
    Checks and balances. If you weren't cucked by parliament and the crown you would understand that.

Comment

The hardest part about governing, and one reason why all governments fail eventually, is that about 95% of the time no one needs to do anything about whatever the problem (real or imagined) is. That is why states with part time legislatures suck less than states with full time legislatures.

I tried to get people behind the idea of electing a cat as president in 2016, but no one wanted to listen. Just sayin.
      "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
        Also Bernie is going to win the nomination and the presidency. Media is getting this completely wrong just like they did in 2016. "Electability" is a joke invented by the corporate class.

There are too many candidates to screw Bernie like they did last time. He's going to pick up too much momentum before Bloomberg, Warren, and Mayor Pete drop out to support Biden.

Populist politics are a fact of life now for both sides of the aisle, because populism is arguably an objective worldview.

Save the date comrades! On election night, we take our first real step forward in decades.
        LOL. If he runs with AOC as VP he won't. Step forward in decades hahaha.

You and Dung must smoke the same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
          LOL. If he runs with AOC as VP he won't.
          I wish she could run as VP. SO MUCH. The VP debates would be glorious. It would be an amazing show of bipartisan cooperation if we could get a constitutional amendment passed in time for her to be Bernie's VP.
          "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

AOC will be the most fuckable VP of all time. If she could actually run before 2028.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
              Last I checked you can't just ignore Congressional subpoenas because you don't like them.
              I might be a little late on this but, of course you can if nobody stops you.
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Only if he has good taste.

Comment

AOC will be the most fuckable VP of all time. If she could actually run before 2028.
                  So we're talking about Vice President and not vaginal penetration right? Because for a second there it sounded more like you were voting for a gangbang girl rather than a world leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                    So we're talking about Vice President and not vaginal penetration right? Because for a second there it sounded more like you were voting for a gangbang girl rather than a world leader.
                    Why not both?

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                      I might be a little late on this but, of course you can if nobody stops you.
                      That's the problem isn't it? Andrew Jackson did something similar when he told SCOTUS to fuck off and did the Trail of Tears anyways.

Comment

Why not both?
                        Because my wife says I can't make those kinds of movies anymore. It's just too litigious in Washington.

Comment

That's the problem isn't it? Andrew Jackson did something similar when he told SCOTUS to fuck off and did the Trail of Tears anyways.
                          The fact you would equate the two would leave many decendents of those who survived The Trail of Tears in wonder at your ignorance. Many did not survive.

You're showing your ass again ghost.
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

@ghost

Fucker

I know some of these people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.his...trail-of-tears
                            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                              The fact you would equate the two would leave many decendents of those who survived The Trail of Tears in wonder at your ignorance. Many did not survive.

You're showing your ass again ghost.
                              Both are examples of the executive ignoring the function of the separation of powers with zero consequences. A more comparable example in terms of scope would be DHS recently deporting an Iranian student after a Federal judge ordered a stay on his case.

Comment

Both are examples of the executive ignoring the function of the separation of powers with zero consequences. A more comparable example in terms of scope would be DHS recently deporting an Iranian student after a Federal judge ordered a stay on his case.
                                Nothing new about that.

President Carter booted them all, or nearly so.

Comment

Working...
                                X