Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    That's nutin.

Somebody gave me a bit of power once.

And I returned it back to the people.

And they turned on me, and turned on themselves for a while.

But they didn't do any worse than the top down structuralists.

All this time, Ghost and Tramirez or whatever the fuck he calls himself thought I was on one side they oppose, because they are silly.

Well, fuckers, I am not on any side but my own, and the idea that a bit of benevolent chaos often does better than many other systems.

Still, I am in love with the Constitution and Bill of Rights, because it guarantees oxygen to such life, as well or better than other system.
    My name is Travis, Bill. You know that.

You coming to Austin this summer? I'd love to discuss what side you're on and lots of other things you have said in a more personal setting.

Comment

Also Bernie is going to win the nomination and the presidency. Media is getting this completely wrong just like they did in 2016. "Electability" is a joke invented by the corporate class.

There are too many candidates to screw Bernie like they did last time. He's going to pick up too much momentum before Bloomberg, Warren, and Mayor Pete drop out to support Biden.

Populist politics are a fact of life now for both sides of the aisle, because populism is arguably an objective worldview.

Save the date comrades! On election night, we take our first real step forward in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
        My name is Travis, Bill. You know that.

You coming to Austin this summer? I'd love to discuss what side you're on and lots of other things you have said in a more personal setting.
        Really?

And here I thought that you didn't like me.

I had no idea that you were so sociable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
          Also Bernie is going to win the nomination and the presidency. Media is getting this completely wrong just like they did in 2016. "Electability" is a joke invented by the corporate class.

There are too many candidates to screw Bernie like they did last time. He's going to pick up too much momentum before Bloomberg, Warren, and Mayor Pete drop out to support Biden.

Populist politics are a fact of life now for both sides of the aisle, because populism is arguably an objective worldview.

Save the date comrades! On election night, we take our first real step forward in decades.
          Not a chance.

The Democratic Party power brokers have already decided that Bernie Sanders will never be President.

They decided that last election, during the nomination process, and they have signaled in the lead up to this election that their position has not changed.

Comment

Here's the plan:

Impeach, and remove, late in the game. Pence will have no opportunity to mount a campaign.

Anyone > Trump/Pence. If Bernie starts polling higher, he will be the man. I really don't think they care, other than having their guy in. That's the danger, some of their candidates are truly radical.
            Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
              Here's the plan:

Impeach, and remove, late in the game. Pence will have no opportunity to mount a campaign.

Anyone > Trump/Pence. If Bernie starts polling higher, he will be the man. I really don't think they care, other than having their guy in. That's the danger, some of their candidates are truly radical.
              Trump is not getting removed for his very real crimes because the RNC gives exactly zero fucks about the constitution or the integrity of the republic. It's all about winning now.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                Trump is not getting removed for his very real crimes because the RNC gives exactly zero fucks about the constitution or the integrity of the republic. It's all about winning now.
                What crimes?
                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                  What crimes?
                  You mean aside from raping the emoluments clause to death and obstruction of Congress by refusing to honor subpoenas he doesn't like this undermining our entire system of Congressional oversight that is a key part of our system of checks and balances that is supposed to protect our co-equal branches of government? Not much I guess.

Comment

You mean aside from raping the emoluments clause to death and obstruction of Congress by refusing to honor subpoenas he doesn't like this undermining our entire system of Congressional oversight that is a key part of our system of checks and balances that is supposed to protect our co-equal branches of government? Not much I guess.
                    Your lack of knowledge on the law is showing.

Comment

We covered all of this on the podcast, last night, btw.
                      Being correct on the Internet is orders of magnitude easier than being correct in the Universe. Perhaps we should all concentrate more on the latter...

Comment

Your lack of knowledge on the law is showing.
                        Last I checked you can't just ignore Congressional subpoenas because you don't like them.

Comment

Last I checked you can't just ignore Congressional subpoenas because you don't like them.
                          When was the last time you were the chief executive of a country asserting the separation of powers? The Dems couldn't be bothered to wait for a court ruling. You know this. Or not.

That charge doesn't hold constitutional muster.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                            We covered all of this on the podcast, last night, btw.
                            I don't listen to podcast. I work, eat, lift, and shitpost. Everything else is largely unimportant to my existence.

Comment

When was the last time you were the chief executive of a country asserting the separation of powers? The Dems couldn't be bothered to wait for a court ruling. You know this. Or not.

That charge doesn't hold constitutional muster.
                              Ah yes. To criticize the president you must literally walk a mile in his shoes. For what it's worth I think this executive privilege shit has gone way to far. Obama and Bush pushed it way past where it should have stopped. Thank that rat bastard Scalia and his bullshit unitary executive theory for that. I hope he's having a miserable time in hell.

Comment

Ah yes. To criticize the president you must literally walk a mile in his shoes. For what it's worth I think this executive privilege shit has gone way to far. Obama and Bush pushed it way past where it should have stopped. Thank that rat bastard Scalia and his bullshit unitary executive theory for that. I hope he's having a miserable time in hell.
                                The elected leader of a democratic nation should have a mechanism to get their mandated policy into law largely unhindered .

Trump promised his voters a wall , he got elected , he should be able to build his wall .
                                King without a crown

Comment

Working...
                                X