Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKR View Post

Then the question is, does Biden's campaign get that, too?

Or Trumps.
    The “specific counties” in my post means had Black majorities and they vote at an at least 92 percent rate for democrats and even higher for a Black Candidate. Like I said, it doesn’t mean a win, but if they can get the 7% downturn back and maintain the 92% or higher voting rate....... it also includes the various research and studies I have read about the 7%. They tend to show it in contrast to the surge of voters who came out for Trump. So, no, I think it doesn’t go to Trump in my example or it would be negligible and much more helpful to Biden’s run.

As I stated, to think you have to pull voters from the other party isn’t the first priority. You get the nubers back to Obama levels you have a fighting chance. Biden needs to squeeze every once he can get, IMO, to even close in on Trump let alone win.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/11/2020 10:28am, .

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

The “specific counties” in my post means had Black majorities and they vote at an at least 92 percent rate for democrats and even higher for a Black Candidate. Like I said, it doesn’t mean a win, but if they can get the 7% downturn back and maintain the 92% or higher voting rate....... it also includes the various research and studies I have read about the 7%. They tend to show it in contrast to the surge of voters who came out for Trump. So, no, I think it doesn’t go to Trump in my example or it would be negligible and much more helpful to Biden’s run.

As I stated, to think you have to pull voters from the other party isn’t the first priority. You get the nubers back to Obama levels you have a fighting chance. Biden needs to squeeze every once he can get, IMO, to even close in on Trump let alone win.
      I missed the Black majority part.

I get that pulling opposite party voters is not the main thing. It's turnout.

Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

In other news, Bernie gonna pull out?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/11/us/ha...nce/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...e04df4aaa5f92f

20 min ago[h=Sanders will deliver remarks in Burlington today]2[/h]From CNN's Ryan Nobles

Sen. Bernie Sanders will deliver remarks at 1 p.m. ET in Burlington, Vermont.

The speech comes one day after Super Tuesday II. CNN has projected he will win just one state — North Dakota.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I missed the Black majority part.

I get that pulling opposite party voters is not the main thing. It's turnout.
          I didn’t state it, you didn’t miss it. We were talking about the AA vote earlier so, I just kept posting from that point..

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

I didn’t state it, you didn’t miss it. We were talking about the AA vote earlier so, I just kept posting from that point..
            Well, I'm having a slow day apparently. Slower than usual...

Comment

Bernie is still in, for what that's worth.

Comment

Bernie is still in, for what that's worth.
                Confirmed by Bernard in Vermont. He's staying and will debate Biden on Sunday. Let's see if he decides to go scorched earth.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

I kinda understand that. It's his last opportunity to run for prez, most likely, so why not get all the votes you can? Legacy stuff. I would stay in, in his position.
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Confirmed by Bernard in Vermont. He's staying and will debate Biden on Sunday. Let's see if he decides to go scorched earth.
                    So, maybe he will get Biden confused enough to show the level of dementia/senility that Biden suffers from. And then Bernie can start winning...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X