Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I will be moving this to the Trump thread.

    Comment


      Feeling the Bern they are.
      This good, like Trump did to the Repubs.


      AP News: One thing unites establishment Democrats: Fear of Sanders
      One thing unites establishment Democrats: Fear of Sanders

      https://apnews.com/4788e8a658d7934e38a389746a7c58c5
      Falling for Judo since 1980

      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

      Comment


        [QUOTE=Dung Beatles;n4591360]

        Aren't people supposed to get someone further away from themselves politically to balance the ticket?/QUOTE]

        Further away geographically also. I've seen people speculate that Bloomberg could register in any state in which he has an established residence, but nobody associates him with anything but New York.

        Comment


          Originally posted by BKR View Post
          Feeling the Bern they are.
          This good, like Trump did to the Repubs.


          AP News: One thing unites establishment Democrats: Fear of Sanders
          One thing unites establishment Democrats: Fear of Sanders

          https://apnews.com/4788e8a658d7934e38a389746a7c58c5
          Geee........ but I am making shit up and following conspiracy theories.


          Two elections in a row.


          Comment


            Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

            Geee........ but I am making shit up and following conspiracy theories.


            Two elections in a row.

            It's almost like he's an unpopular bad candidate who lacks the ability to unite the party behind him.
            "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

              It's almost like he's an unpopular bad candidate who lacks the ability to unite the party behind him.
              According to who? You? Trump was a bad candidate alleged rapist double digit behind polling bankruptcy laden misogynist who lacked the abiliy to unite the....oh shit....he was allowed to win the nomination with zero RNC interference and wait he is now president.

              Weird.
              Last edited by It is Fake; 2/17/2020 7:18pm, .

              Comment


                Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

                So this gets to the heart of the matter.

                Fraud at Trump U.

                The curious case of the missing inauguration fund money: pending

                Contempt of Congress: minor but worth mentioning that this is what stands between knowing his guilty and his potential exoneration. Speculative but if he could prove he was innocent, why not do so? Even Obama released his birth certificate eventually and that was screwball from the beginning.

                Witness tampering and intimidation during the House Hearings re Marie Yovanovitch.

                Campaign finance law violation vis a vis soliciting interference from Ukraine and the Stormy Daniels payoff.

                Hatch Act violation by employing State Department employees to coordinate with his private attorney for his own political gain. That is the entire purpose of the Hatch act.

                Honest Services Fraud, "Honest services fraud occurs when a public official breaches his duty to act in the best interests of his constituents by performing an official act in exchange for personal gain", regarding seeking political gain from Ukraine.

                Impoundment Act Violation by withholding funds from Ukraine.

                Obstruction of Justice re the Mueller probe. There's not even a question of fact, it's merely a question of the DOJ memo not to indict or even gather evidence to indict. Mueller also said there'd be nothing to stop such an inquiry after Trump's term expires and so far nobody has produced evidence to the contrary beyond the usual political spin. Note, I'm not invoking politicians or opinion pieces. I'm invoking the actual law vs what Trump is already known to have done. Bias doesn't count for shit, the letter of the law is what matters.

                Trump was already impeached, so a pardon is no guarantee anymore that he skates but politically, it would look bad to prosecute him even though there is evidence he did commit the crimes. Politics though does not make any of this makes this shit OK.

                The danger of prosecuting Nixon was the same as currently prosecuting Trump, however letting him off the hook while he's in office is even more dangerous. Why people can't see that is a matter of their own bias. Murphy's Law states whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. That doesn't mean you have to be paranoid, it means you need to minimize the potential damage by minimizing the chance of catastrophe which is why we have background checks for high security jobs. That doesn't mean every guy with bad credit or a history of crimes will betray his obligation, but there's an increased risk associated with it; I would say that risk is compounded if he feels impervious to repercussion or feels emboldened to break the rules for his own benefit.
                Right. What crime?
                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                Comment


                  Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

                  Right. What crime?
                  You know the ones all Americans can see. I guess we aren’t Americans.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

                    So, you're saying that he hasn't been convicted of a crime?
                    Neither was Lee Harvey Oswald or Richard Nixon. That does not excuse the things they did.
                    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                      You know the ones all Americans can see. I guess we aren’t Americans.
                      The hypocrisy is evidence enough. 1,100 DOJ officials calling for AG Barr's resignation. As of tonight, more than 2,000. Yet not a mention of the original groups affiliation, meaning a membership to one organization. I'd give a link but it'd be passed off as another "conspiracy".

                      @Dung

                      Take another hit brother. The world is well.

                      China
                      Trade
                      Illegal immigration (undocumented workers)
                      Judges
                      Incarceration (Three strikes and you're out)
                      Sanctuary city's/state's thumbing their nose at Federal laws on immigration
                      Bringing our guys and gals back from endless wars
                      Making NATO pay it's fair share for self defense (an effort anyway)

                      Look here. Nothing up his sleeve. Man is an uncouth non smooth talking non politician. Regardless of your political affiliation, The Orange One, henceforth known as TOO, has done more to pass his campaign promises than any President in my lifetime. He's been blocked repeatedly by appeals to favorable to their cause appellate judges.

                      Attacked by the media since day one of his entering the race and the bias shown since is monumental.

                      There is a war afoot. Has nothing to do with Afganistan, Iraq, Syria or the latest, Iran. It's a war on truth. Dude's shaking some trees.

                      Again, another hit Dung. There is another election in November. Your choice?




                      Last edited by hungryjoe; 2/17/2020 9:58pm, .
                      Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                      Comment


                        There are only two real x-factors here:

                        1. Trump is a shit president and it could be enough to make him lose.
                        2. Democrats can't get organized for their own good and it might make them lose.

                        This race is a losers race. No matter who wins the Dem primary, no matter what additional crimes get committed by Trump, the losses will be theirs to own.

                        Trump Jr will win the Republican Primary in 2024 anyway, despite being a useless martini sipping chinless trustfund bitch and Dems will still do their best to lose that one too.
                        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

                          Neither was Lee Harvey Oswald or Richard Nixon. That does not excuse the things they did.
                          Wait, a minute ago you were lecturing me on law, criminal intent, and all of your appeal to authority because you hang out with law people. Now you are dismissing the presumption on innocence? And this is why people are not taking your posts seriously.
                          Combatives training log.

                          Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

                          Drum thread

                          Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

                          "Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                            There are only two real x-factors here:

                            1. Trump is a shit president and it could be enough to make him lose.
                            2. Democrats can't get organized for their own good and it might make them lose.

                            This race is a losers race. No matter who wins the Dem primary, no matter what additional crimes get committed by Trump, the losses will be theirs to own.

                            Trump Jr will win the Republican Primary in 2024 anyway, despite being a useless martini sipping chinless trustfund bitch and Dems will still do their best to lose that one too.
                            Those are not xfactors. Because they are based on your opinion. I know plenty of people that would write it this way:

                            1. Trump is a great president and is going to win because of it.
                            2. Democrats are a dying party.

                            MAGA.

                            ^Also based on opinion.
                            Combatives training log.

                            Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

                            Drum thread

                            Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

                            "Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post

                              Those are not xfactors. Because they are based on your opinion. I know plenty of people that would write it this way:

                              1. Trump is a great president and is going to win because of it.
                              2. Democrats are a dying party.

                              MAGA.

                              ^Also based on opinion.
                              I for one hope he wins, I hope you stupid hillbilly fucks get exactly what you deserve. I hope he fills the supreme court with wacko Christians that cause women to have back alley abortions like it's 1950. I hope he allows your benevolent companies to cause rivers to catch on fire again and smog to reach Beijing levels. I hope he legalizes leaded water and forces your children to work in factories. Enjoy 1950 you dumbfucks.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

                                I for one hope he wins, I hope you stupid hillbilly fucks get exactly what you deserve. I hope he fills the supreme court with wacko Christians that cause women to have back alley abortions like it's 1950. I hope he allows your benevolent companies to cause rivers to catch on fire again and smog to reach Beijing levels. I hope he legalizes leaded water and forces your children to work in factories. Enjoy 1950 you dumbfucks.
                                I didn't say they were my opinions. But thanks for the nice story. It will be interesting to watch the world burn. Or not, which is more likely.
                                Combatives training log.

                                Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

                                Drum thread

                                Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

                                "Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X