Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election 2020 - Why wait to start crap posting later? To discuss anyone running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For fucks sake, Hilary needs to just stay the fuck away from this election. Having her name on ANY ballot just completely ensures Trump a victory.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...rom%20%251%24s

Soooooo........ Wait wait wait wait. The DEMs want Trump out so bad, they impeached him knowing no one would flip. Yet, this is another state where DEMs are crying about Bernie. The one candidate Trump has given a modicum of respect, compared to everyone else.

Comment

You could literally say the same thing about any other candidate right now.

Edit: Honestly it wouldn't matter if it was Jesus Christ running a ticket with the prophet Mohammed and Moses, there'd be a group in the back yelling "boo" because Democrats do not have their shit together. This is probably because they are made up of the most component special interest demographics.
        Last edited by Dung Beatles; 2/16/2020 10:43am, .
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
          You could literally say the same thing about any other candidate right now.
          Actually, literally, no you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post

Actually, literally, no you can't.
            What good is Trump praising an opponent if you know he's doing it to sow discord? Otherwise, one faction or another of Dems is always complaining about one of the other candidates.

As an outsider, this has always been Democrats problem. They never stick together when they need to. They always undercut one another. From my perspective, Bernie is incapable of uniting the party and is actively signalling that he wants to burn it down.

For people who think Bernie wants to (or can) build something better in it's place, I have an ocean front real estate investment opportunity in Kansas that might interest them.

The anything is better line, which I expect to hear, is hyperbolic fantasy. No, anything is not better. One bad leader is all it takes to cripple a party and a government.

Comment

You can have radical change or you can have unity but you can't have both.

Comment

What good is Trump praising an opponent if you know he's doing it to sow discord? Otherwise, one faction or another of Dems is always complaining about one of the other candidates.

As an outsider, this has always been Democrats problem. They never stick together when they need to. They always undercut one another. From my perspective, Bernie is incapable of uniting the party and is actively signalling that he wants to burn it down.

For people who think Bernie wants to (or can) build something better in it's place, I have an ocean front real estate investment opportunity in Kansas that might interest them.

The anything is better line, which I expect to hear, is hyperbolic fantasy. No, anything is not better. One bad leader is all it takes to cripple a party and a government.
                The democrats got Obama elected twice, stood behind Gore and skewed things for Hillary Clinton by screwing over Bernie. So, up until 2016 “they always” isn’t even true. 2016 is when they actively started infighting like you claim. They set the tone and now, as I have said, they are doing it again.

LOL.

The “anything better” line has been said for years. Hell, I know you have a variation of it in one of your many posts as do others. What do you mean you expect to hear it now? It has been here and all over the net since Trump was elected. The DEMs keep saying, including Bernies, he is the worst president or most dangerous one ever. If that’s the case, you go with your best chance of winning. That’s what they did with Hillary knowing damn well all of her baggage as Senator and her husband’s baggage,

Oh wait, the election was hacked she won.

Comment

The democrats got Obama elected twice, stood behind Gore and skewed things for Hillary Clinton by screwing over Bernie.
                  Dems didn't stand behind Gore, Obama or Hillary very well at all.

Look at what happened in Congress. Obama couldn't pass bills even when he had a majority for 2 years. Meanwhile Republicans can pass extremely aggressive tax cut bills that are unpopular across the country. Some form of universal healthcare has popular support and yet democrats quibble each other to death on that one too. I also maintain that "the establishment" Dems didn't really do anything to Bernie. He didn't win because he was too radical to win, poorly prepared for his run, launched as a relatively obscure character and the far left and Trumpistas jumped at the chance to sow the narrative that they screwed Bernie.

Bernie didn't win because he couldn't win. He's a shit candidate and this year people have a really good chance to see just how fucked a candidate he really is.

Dems nuance each over the dumbest shit into an ineffectual mass and can't get organized to do much of anything. That's who they've always been. I still remember the ultra-feminists who swore they'd vote for McCain because "Obama" ran a dirty mysoginist campaign. Remember how it was Hillary supporters who initially spread the rumors that Obama wasn't even American?

Do google searches by date for democrats who turned on Obama just for supporting fighting against terrorists. He even published the numbers of casualties from drone strikes himself in order to show he was being responsible and they still ate up the war for oil nonsense like they did against Bush Jr.

You guys think I'm living in a bong smoke clogged fantasy world meanwhile you lap up propaganda like it's cheez whiz.

Comment

Dems didn't stand behind Gore, Obama or Hillary very well at all.
                    Sure they did, when the election mattered the rest is not the topic. You can discuss it in the Trump thread or create your own.

You guys think I'm living in a bong smoke clogged fantasy world meanwhile you lap up propaganda like it's cheez whiz.
                    Lol.
                    The title is saying let’s talk shit about the 2020 Election.
                    All of my posts are about the elections present, future and past.
                    You just shifted into policy, terrorist hunting and other things you want to debate. Again, I’m game, start another thread.
                    Propaganda?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_D...tee_email_leak
                    2016 Democratic National Committee email leak
                    https://time.com/4422715/bernie-sand...leaked-emails/
                    DNC Apologizes to Bernie Sanders and Supporters Over Leaked Emails
                    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...-leaked-emails
                    New DNC boss also bashed Sanders in leaked emails
                    Those munchies have you licking the screen and blurring the words.

You mean possibilities.

Comment

So some people didn't like him. Boo hoo for hurt feelings. That's not a conspiracy or evidence of a conspiracy. Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias. Bernie strikes me as the type of cat that spends all night squalling in the alleyway and then gets angry nobody left a saucer of milk out for him some sun rise.

Comment

And speaking of propaganda, holy shit, that was literally leaked as a KGB~to~SVR propaganda bomb.

I mean, fuck, nobody with half a brain should have paid that any attention whatsoever on principle.

Comment

Any other President ever started a NASCAR race?
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

So some people didn't like him. Boo hoo for hurt feelings. That's not a conspiracy or evidence of a conspiracy. Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias. Bernie strikes me as the type of cat that spends all night squalling in the alleyway and then gets angry nobody left a saucer of milk out for him some sun rise.
                            You are the guy who floats conspiracies almost at the level of ghost, but this one with an apology and emails is a non starter. Hahahahaha......

YOU: OMG Trump is the worst ever how can you not see the proof...... smoke.
                            Also YOU: OMG Bernie is the worst ever that proof means nothing....... fire.

Comment

You are the guy who floats conspiracies almost at the level of ghost, but this one with an apology and emails is a non starter. Hahahahaha......

YOU: OMG Trump is the worst ever how can you not see the proof...... smoke.
                              Also YOU: OMG Bernie is the worst ever that proof means nothing....... fire.
                              LOL at he didn't do anything wrong because the DOJ can't arrest him.

Proof in the form of propaganda once again. I'm talking about actions. Words and deeds. They both have a self applied stink on them and trusting either of them to do the right or responsible thing is beyond foolish.

Thinking someone said they don't like another equates to untrustworthy and conspiratorial bias is what children do.

I mean facts.

LOL at nobody arrested him so it must not be wrong. The reductionist circular logic is out of control.

Comment

LOL at he didn't do anything wrong because the DOJ can't arrest him.

Proof in the form of propaganda once again. I'm talking about actions. Words and deeds. They both have a self applied stink on them and trusting either of them to do the right or responsible thing is beyond foolish.

Thinking someone said they don't like another equates to untrustworthy and conspiratorial bias is what children do.

I mean facts.

LOL at nobody arrested him so it must not be wrong. The reductionist circular logic is out of control.
                                Still licking the screen I see. Doj and arrest has nothing to fo with my post at all. Boy, you are angry.

Thanks for reinforcing my point about you, while adding a bunch of things not in my sarcastic post.

The irony is you claiming “reductionist circular logic” and ”Propaganda” about the DNC vs Bernie, after I show you “words and deeds,” when that’s LITERALLY the argument the DEMs and you used to justify Trump’s impeachment.

Basically, you see a ton of fire because you don’t like Trump it must be legit, but naw that same logic doesn’t apply to Bernie because you don’t like him either.

Gotcha.
                                Last edited by It is Fake; 2/17/2020 7:11am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X