So this is how it ends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    Likely never, you really need to think about the population density of China, and even then its barely spreading.
    US one human to human transfer between people that likely share bodily fluids.
    This shit just isn't that scary
    Fuck that woman is in her 60s and doesn't appear to be in danger.
    So um worry about the normal flu more.
    I was kind of thinking that, the normal flu is a beast and can fuck up your shit fast. The worst in my experience though is the goddamn hell virus that causes bronchitis. That fucking crap lasts forever.

Comment

ZAWMBIE UPOCALIPS!

https://apnews.com/0f0f07b30c8cdd2b0f30c6081acc7599
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
        Straight from the source:
        https://www.who.int/news-room/detail...rus-(2019-ncov)
        Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

There has been human-to-human transmission in 3 countries outside China. One of these cases is severe and there have been no deaths.
          I guess who ever is playing Pandemic is playing on what ever the hardest mode is.
          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Comment

I guess who ever is playing Pandemic is playing on what ever the hardest mode is.
            Can you at least pretend to take this seriously?

P.S. Swipe right on chicken.
            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post

P.S. Swipe right on chicken.
              I am not of the dating app generation so I am not sure if you're saying to go with or avoid the Chicken....

Comment

I am not of the dating app generation so I am not sure if you're saying to go with or avoid the Chicken....
                Puh-lease. No need to front.
                go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
                  Puh-lease. No need to front.
                  lol I legitimately do not know, sure I could google it, but mehfort.
                  Now Craigslist that shit I knew....
                  Been married for a while now so I don't really keep up with these things

Comment

lol I legitimately do not know, sure I could google it, but mehfort.
                    Now Craigslist that shit I knew....
                    Been married for a while now so I don't really keep up with these things
                    Well to be completely honest, I googled that myself before posting.

Comment

I listened to an English guy in Wuhan today on the radio who said that he was one of the first to get the virus .

A few weeks before the outbreak was announced he came down with flu like symptoms and just soldiered on , after a few days his lungs felt like he was breathing through paper so he went to the hospital .

They checked him over but as this was before the outbreak didn’t find anything so gave him an inhaler and sent him home.

He made a full recovery with no medication apart from the inhaler and after the outbreak the hospital contacted him and confirmed they had tested (I don’t recall what) again and he had in fact had the virus.

In his opinion it wasn’t much to worry about unless you were in high risk/vulnerable category but he did not speak of mutations ect....
                      King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                        At what level does this shit reach "epidemic"??
                        It already has. What they're trying to prevent now is the pandemic, and by any measure a coronavirus pandemic would likely kill thousands at least..

Then again so can flu, so go get your fucking flu shot, before you drop into your doomsday bunker for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                          At what level does this shit reach "epidemic"??
                          So the real answer is this:
                          When the attack rate in excess of 15 cases per 100,000 people for two consecutive weeks is considered an epidemic.

Comment

+2,000 cases today alone.

China coronavirus cases near 10,000, global emergency declared
                            https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/18...gency-declared

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              +2,000 cases today alone.

China coronavirus cases near 10,000, global emergency declared
                              https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/18...gency-declared
                              10,000 in almost all of which are in a country of 1,428,000,000 people
                              So still not technically an epidemic.

Comment

10,000 in almost all of which are in a country of 1,428,000,000 people
                                So still not technically an epidemic.
                                Where'd you get your definition from? 15/100,000?

10,000 this quickly means tomorrow it will be 100,000, then potentially 1,000,000,000.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X