X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Let me tell you,

if the choice is getting hanged or fucking a chicken,

There is nothing I have done in times past with or without a partner with a chicken feather,

that I can't attempt with a whole chicken.

We've all been there...
    I suspect that the nearly 5% of men that Morton M Hunt is referring to in his paper/study isn't due to them being in a situation where they will be hung....
    That number is fucking ridiculously high and once again I believe that was for America and not world wide though I am not sure I sort of looked it up real quick because I sort of remembered the stat from Alfred Kinsey being surprisingly high but couldn't actually remember the actual number.
    Point being, people are fucking weird........5% one out of twenty huh that means that of active posters its possible that someone has fucked an animal.....
    I prefer to try and NOT guess whom it is most likely
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
      What the fuck?

In what nation was this village and what evil substance was he on when he admitted this egregious crime against nature?
      I actually don't remember it was a large number of years ago, I just recall being taken quite a bit back by the conversation, one of the small countries in Africa like Djibouti that people don't really think about much, but not Djibouti(well I guess it could have been).
      I don't have any idea of how it came up, but he was not at all ashamed about it. Like I said it just seemed normal to him.
      Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
        famed sexual researcher Alfred Kinsey estimated that 8% of men and 3.6% of women had engaged in some sort of sexual act with an animal.
        I believe that one for just one reason. My highschool girlfriend, a stunningly beautiful girl, admitted to getting turned on by her dog's wang among other perversions. I did not care in the slightest at the time because a girl that pretty can say whatever the hell weird thing she wants to a teenage boy and get away with it.

She is now a relatively popular columnist. I shit you not. I don't know why the hot ones are always crazy, it's just how it goes.

Edit: This is entry number eleventy for why I will never reveal my actual identity on this website.
        Last edited by Dung Beatles; 1/29/2020 10:11pm, .
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
          I believe that one for just one reason. My highschool girlfriend, a stunningly beautiful girl, admitted to getting turned on by her dog's wang among other perversions. I did not care in the slightest at the time because a girl that pretty can say whatever the hell weird thing she wants to a teenage boy and get away with it.

She is now a relatively popular columnist. I shit you not. I don't know why the hot ones are always crazy, it's just how it goes.

Edit: This is entry number eleventy for why I will never reveal my actual identity on this website.
          They is a myth, the ugly ones are just as crazy but because nobody will put up
          with their bullshit they conceal it a lot better than the fit ones .
          King without a crown

Comment

I cannot be bothered finding the ‘elephant loving’ story posted by SoulMechanic on Sociocide years ago. But that beats chickens I’d say.
            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
              But that beats chickens I’d say.
              Elephant fucker tag for Lily
              King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                Elephant fucker tag for Lily

Comment

I don't want to throw around baseless accusations but that dick of an elephant must have clenched on purpose.
                  King without a crown

Comment

I don't want to throw around baseless accusations but that dick of an elephant must have clenched on purpose.
                    Like I said man, we have all been there...

A chicken feather is kinky,

and will make your partner giggle,

But pull out a live chicken during sex play,

and everybody loses their minds.

So long as everybody knows the safe word,

The show must go on...

Comment

Like I said man, we have all been there...

A chicken feather is kinky,

and will make your partner giggle,

But pull out a live chicken during sex play,

and everybody loses their minds.

So long as everybody knows the safe word,

The show must go on...
                      (Waits for IIF to arrive to inform everyone condescendingly that people have always fucked chickens and nothing has changed .)
                      King without a crown

Comment

(Waits for IIF to arrive to inform everyone condescendingly that people have always fucked chickens and nothing has changed .)
                        Bwahaha...

Comment

Alright:
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/30/w...rus-china.html

The infected U.S. patient is the husband of a woman who returned from Wuhan, China. Officials are tracking the places they visited and identifying close contacts.

Comment

This is an appeal to something or other.

Comment

At what level does this shit reach "epidemic"??

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                                At what level does this shit reach "epidemic"??
                                Likely never, you really need to think about the population density of China, and even then its barely spreading.
                                US one human to human transfer between people that likely share bodily fluids.
                                This shit just isn't that scary
                                Fuck that woman is in her 60s and doesn't appear to be in danger.
                                So um worry about the normal flu more.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X