So this is how it ends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    That can't be real. Because WHAT THE FUCK??!!
    I know it's bad news for you, but the warning is valid.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
      Apparently his chickens are not fans of condoms.

Who can blame them .
      King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
        Apparently his chickens are not fans of condoms.

Who can blame them .
        Not to be crass, but I knew a guy that admitted to fucking a chicken in his youth because there were no eligible young ladies in his village at the time.
        So it does seem to be a real thing......
        Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
            Right? It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy, or some shit.
            My ninja, this is life imitating art.
            go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
              Not to be crass, but I knew a guy that admitted to fucking a chicken in his youth because there were no eligible young ladies in his village at the time.
              And as the world stood on the brink of annihilation they regaled each other with tales of chicken fuckery.

History should perhaps skip our generation and just go from 1980 - meteor strike .
              King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                How many times do I have to tell you guys, I only sell the goats I can't control what the buyers do with them.

Comment

I just don't understand how anyone could actually look at a farm animal and say "yeah that's fuckable". There has to be a wiring issue in their brain for that.

Comment

I just don't understand how anyone could actually look at a farm animal and say "yeah that's fuckable". There has to be a wiring issue in their brain for that.
                    King without a crown

Comment

That is because you are ignorant, and have never been starving with your family.

The penalty for sheep rustling (stealing livestock) on English territories was hanging.

The penalty for fucking livestock was you had to pay a small fine.

So, if you got caught rustling sheep, or other livestock,

you would tell the constable or farmer that caught you

that you thought that sheep was damn fuckable and prove it if you had to.

Comment

This dude was otherwise pretty normal he just came from a very small village where their was literally no girls around his age when he was like 12 or 14 or what ever it was.
                        It seemed to be kind of common practice due to some of these issues for the young boys.....
                        Yeah.......
                        I guess its a thing,
                        From what I understand its way more common than you would expect in places, fuck given the number of people signed up for Bullshido I am willing to be more than one of them have fucked a chicken.
                        Especially places with low female populations
                        Especially places where their are things like polygamy
                        I can't say I get it, because I sure don't, but I do remember being 15 and super happy to have a friend that was willing to put out, so my crazy self extrapolation stories are not nearly as bad as some of my friends.
                        Though to be clear none of my friends fucked livestock either, but I am also a city boy so their is that.
                        Point being? I have none other than to ramble.
                        But here is a fun fact for you:

famed sexual researcher Alfred Kinsey estimated that 8% of men and 3.6% of women had engaged in some sort of sexual act with an animal.

However, these figures were disputed in academia due to the fact that an unreasonably high proportion of the subjects in Kinsey's widely-cited study were prisoners. Also, a later study in 1974 by Morton M Hunt put the prevalence of men and women having intimate relations with animals at 4.9% and 1.9% respectively.

If you think about the fact that those are American researchers, odds are that those numbers are likely higher in the 3rd world.
                        Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

This dude was otherwise pretty normal he just came from a very small village where their was literally no girls around his age when he was like 12 or 14 or what ever it was.
                          It seemed to be kind of common practice due to some of these issues for the young boys.....
                          Yeah.......
                          I guess its a thing,
                          From what I understand its way more common than you would expect in places, fuck given the number of people signed up for Bullshido I am willing to be more than one of them have fucked a chicken.
                          Especially places with low female populations
                          Especially places where their are things like polygamy
                          I can't say I get it, because I sure don't, but I do remember being 15 and super happy to have a friend that was willing to put out, so my crazy self extrapolation stories are not nearly as bad as some of my friends.
                          Though to be clear none of my friends fucked livestock either, but I am also a city boy so their is that.
                          Point being? I have none other than to ramble.
                          But here is a fun fact for you:

famed sexual researcher Alfred Kinsey estimated that 8% of men and 3.6% of women had engaged in some sort of sexual act with an animal.

However, these figures were disputed in academia due to the fact that an unreasonably high proportion of the subjects in Kinsey's widely-cited study were prisoners. Also, a later study in 1974 by Morton M Hunt put the prevalence of men and women having intimate relations with animals at 4.9% and 1.9% respectively.

If you think about the fact that those are American researchers, odds are that those numbers are likely higher in the 3rd world.
                          Yeah right. One of those "asking for a friend" situations. It's okay. We won't tell anyone.
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Chicken fucker tag for Goodlun?
                            King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
                              Chicken fucker tag for Goodlun?
                              Let me tell you,

if the choice is getting hanged or fucking a chicken,

There is nothing I have done in times past with or without a partner with a chicken feather,

that I can't attempt with a whole chicken.

We've all been there...

Comment

What the fuck?

In what nation was this village and what evil substance was he on when he admitted this egregious crime against nature?
                                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X