No announcement yet.

So this is how it ends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word has gotten to me that there is a case in Austin. I can't confirm this, but I'm 50% on the source.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
      Word has gotten to me that there is a case in Austin. I can't confirm this, but I'm 50% on the source.
      I saw there was a suspected case in Aggieland. And, I have to be outdoors with kids, tomorrow. If I die, you can have all the audio gear.
      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

2 cases confirmed in France.
        "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
          I saw there was a suspected case in Aggieland. And, I have to be outdoors with kids, tomorrow. If I die, you can have all the audio gear.
          Dibs on the audio gear.
          go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Comment

Being healthy could make it worse. If it's like Spanish flu, it may kill via cytokine storm.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
              Being healthy could make it worse. If it's like Spanish flu, it may kill via cytokine storm.
              It is like SARS, amirite?

I am taking out my chainsaw to cut trees across Highways 1 and 95 tomorrow morning...
              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                It is like SARS, amirite?

I am taking out my chainsaw to cut trees across Highways 1 and 95 tomorrow morning...
                Yeah. SARS but worse.

Comment

Yeah. SARS but worse.
                  Not yet it’s not. And definitely not as bad as MERS.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/how-new-wuhan-coronavirus-stacks-up-against-sars-mers

fatality rates:

MERS 30%
                  SARS 10%
                  2019-nCoV 4% (so far).
                  2018 Male Purple Belt Adult No Gi
                  #2 Ranked Competitor - QBJJC

Comment

Originally posted by cualltaigh View Post
                    Our fatality data could very well be way off given the fact that China is clearly lying about a lot of shit.

Comment

Our fatality data could very well be way off given the fact that China is clearly lying about a lot of shit.
                      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Spoilsport.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          Spoilsport.
                          Bat soup or snakes. The truth will out.
                          Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp View Post
                            Bat soup or snakes. The truth will out.
                            Since when has the mob ever cared for Truth,

Compared to fear, blood, and spectacle...

Especially those among the mob that considered themselves enlightened.

The most easily deceived, and the most likely to wag their tongues

as if their heads would fall off their shoulders if they did not.

Comment

This thread needs more memes.

https://i.imgur.com/kmRD5jV.jpg
                              Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I remember SARS. Cancelled a business trip and brought on a fine of $HK5000 for spitting in the street. Cleaned up Hong Kong overnight.

Bring back SARS.
                                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X