X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dung Beatles
    replied
    Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

This Bullshido Fight Team T is pretty rad, actually. Maybe you just don't get Bullshido culture as well as you think you do. You need to up your fight game. You don't have close to my level of patience, not yet, Grasshopper.

Now stay on topic, or add a decent subtopic, if you even can.
    ​​​​​
    WTF are you even talking about? Right now my best defense is that people take one look at me and assume I was in a meth lab explosion.

As for patience: Part of my job description is watching plants grow and I'm almost certain it's the only part I'm good at.

Leave a comment:

• doofaloofa
    replied
    Lets hope 45 doesn't fuck this situation up

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-118269

Seems reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post

Half of my clothes are my own marketing swag, I'm supposed to wear someone else's brand? Shit, maybe if a store buys enough I'll do it but only when I come visit. Gotta compete for space over here, man.

Besides, you said it yourself. I'm a vicious evil drug dealing reefer addict. This website doesn't need my endorsement. People might start thinking Bullshido are bad guys.
    Na, I think you're a perfectly fine drug dealing, yerk-toting, frisbee-chucking cheeba-monkey.

This Bullshido Fight Team T is pretty rad, actually. Maybe you just don't get Bullshido culture as well as you think you do. You need to up your fight game. You don't have close to my level of patience, not yet, Grasshopper.

Now stay on topic, or add a decent subtopic, if you even can.

How about the news out of Californian, for instance. Community virii, we are at.

​​​​​​
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Dung Beatles
    replied

Man, you don't even own any Bullshido merch.
    Half of my clothes are my own marketing swag, I'm supposed to wear someone else's brand? Shit, maybe if a store buys enough I'll do it but only when I come visit. Gotta compete for space over here, man.

Besides, you said it yourself. I'm a vicious evil drug dealing reefer addict. This website doesn't need my endorsement. People might start thinking Bullshido are bad guys.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied

We've all seen you feign sincerity or emulate some kind of faux contrition while pleading innocence in absurd ways repeatedly after getting called out.

Stop. Nobody is buying it.
    Demanding that I stop and speaking for the team, eh? Classic bully tactic. Man, you don't even own any Bullshido merch.

This is a thread about novel coronavirus, Dude.

Your absurd projections and attempts at playing Freud Online are cute and all but...cut down on the reefer and

Leave a comment:

• Dung Beatles
    replied

From Linkedin, May 4, 2019, right after I was permabanned for another misunderstanding.

Yeah, I'm a heartless, insecure wretch all right. You got me.

Memory is a funny thing. Your response and subsequent laughs we had...I couldn't forget if I tried.
    We've all seen you feign sincerity or emulate some kind of faux contrition while pleading innocence in absurd ways repeatedly after getting called out.

Stop. Nobody is buying it.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Someone sent me this today, these are the CDC's official hand washing guidelines for preventing novel coronavirus spread, etc.

Most people don't do this properly. Ironically there is a 60+ day backlog on surgical masks on Amazon, and those don't appear to be effective and the CDC is advising the public against wearing them. But washing your hands correctly works.

Hand Washing: Clean Hands Save Lives
    https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when...ndwashing.html
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 2/28/2020 3:27pm, .

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

Nope. You didn't and it doesn't really matter.
    From Linkedin, May 4, 2019, right after I was permabanned for another misunderstanding.

Yeah, I'm a heartless, insecure wretch all right. You got me.

Memory is a funny thing. Your response and subsequent laughs we had...I couldn't forget if I tried.

Fwiw, really sorry to hear about your son. I'd post this on BS but I don't think I'm welcome there anymore. So here's a Quaker prayer for you and yours on LinkedIn. Best I can do.

We give them back to you, dear Lord,
    ​​​​​​Who gave them to us.
    Yet as you did not lose them in giving,
    So we​​​​​we have not lost them by their return.
    For what is yours is ours always, if we are yours.
    And life is eternal and love is immortal
    ​​And death is only a horizon.
    And a horizon is nothing more than a limit to our sight.

Leave a comment:

• hungryjoe
    replied

I remember sending you a heartfelt PM about that. So that can't be what they're referring to.

Probably a misunderstanding, like always.
    Nope. You didn't and it doesn't really matter.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    In other news, the Dow is down another 3% and on track for 4 by the bell.

The USN has ordered dozens of ships to not port.

No wonder DB is freaking out. Shit's getting real.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied

Stop being so fucking insecure. You'll never be a real boy at this rate, Pinocchio.
    Lol, I think maybe you're the one with Tourette's tough guy. At least I can zero back in on topic.

You shit up MABS the other day, is it this thread today?
    ​​​​
    ​​​https://www.bullshido.net/forums/for...gs#post4592244

Leave a comment:

• Dung Beatles
    replied

I didn't write anything fucked up.
    Stop being so fucking insecure. You'll never be a real boy at this rate, Pinocchio.

Leave a comment:

• goodlun
    replied

I thought about this, when Chen Qiushi and Fan Bing were black bagged.

If so, that's truly fucked up.
    I don't want to be conspiratorial about it, but weird things like the fact that the state did make him disappear, then they said he was alright, then dead, then alive again and then finally dead again.
    He embarrassed China and worse yet the Communist Party.
    So it is very possible.....
    Or he could have died as explained.
    Or he could have died as explained but you know from not being able to care for himself or able to get care.

Leave a comment:

• W. Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by goodlun View Post

There is the very real possibility that the state actually killed that dr.
    I thought about this, when Chen Qiushi and Fan Bing were black bagged.

If so, that's truly fucked up.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X