Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is how it ends!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    Also please this shit is still not that big of a deal.
    I mean seriously shit has barely spread at all.
    Tell that to the dead.

    Start with the doctor who blew the whistle.
    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

    My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

    Comment


      Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

      I can name at least two distinct PRC Ministries that do, in fact, have a history of being godless commie death squads.

      I'm giving one half the benefit of the doubt so far. They better not get involved.

      The other, I've already posted the hanzi for, in case those particular godless commie death squads are reading this.
      Lol, you want to argue so badly you do it with a guy who agrees.
      Falling for Judo since 1980

      "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

      "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

      "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

      Comment


        Originally posted by submessenger View Post

        LOL everyone losing their shit about Trump starting a trade war with China, and they turned around and fucked themselves in the ass.
        More like fucked some poor animal...
        Falling for Judo since 1980

        "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

        "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

        "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

        Comment


          Originally posted by BKR View Post

          Lol, you want to argue so badly you do it with a guy who agrees.
          I don't do this for you.
          '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

          My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

          Comment


            Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

            I don't do this for you.
            Really? I am truly wounded...
            Falling for Judo since 1980

            "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

            "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

            "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

            Comment


              Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

              Tell that to the dead.

              Start with the doctor who blew the whistle.
              Cry me a fucking river. People die, but this hasn't killed shit for people. China has over a billion people. The city this started in has 11,000,000. This shit just isn't that scary.
              Road accidents kill 700 people everyday in China.
              Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
              –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

              Comment


                Originally posted by BKR View Post

                Really? I am truly wounded...
                I'll have you know I'm the Surgeon General and that wound is malignant. Your pride must be amputated. For anesthesia we have a box full of puppies and our surgical tools were stolen from a pawn shop's secret stash of illegal Nazi memorabilia. Mostly it's just teeth spray painted gold, poorly forged copies of Adolph's hand drawn greeting cards and an old mop handle the dealer swears was Eva Braun's marital aid. It's very unpleasant but the puppies make it bearable.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                Comment


                  Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                  Cry me a fucking river. People die, but this hasn't killed shit for people. China has over a billion people. The city this started in has 11,000,000. This shit just isn't that scary.
                  Road accidents kill 700 people everyday in China.
                  That's nothing, at least 1,500 die in China every day by having their organs harvested for not believing that winnie the pooh is a benevolent god.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                    Cry me a fucking river. People die, but this hasn't killed shit for people. China has over a billion people. The city this started in has 11,000,000. This shit just isn't that scary.
                    Road accidents kill 700 people everyday in China.
                    The CDC is planning for a 67% infection rate across North America.

                    Do the math. 0.67 x 327,000,000 = ‭219,090,000‬.

                    It's close to 5.5M dead, at least. And that's just using my assumptions.
                    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

                    My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

                      The CDC is planning for a 67% infection rate across North America.

                      Do the math. 0.67 x 327,000,000 = ‭219,090,000‬.

                      It's close to 5.5M dead, at least. And that's just using my assumptions.
                      Lol no, they don't even have a 67% infection rate on a gosh darn Cruise Ship. Ships breed disease, small compact spaces, with terrible air filters, and centralized dinning and food prep.
                      i have seen viruses on ship, that shit spreads with no escape.

                      Face it you are a fear monger.

                      Also your numbers for North America are off as you only included one country.

                      ​​​​​​
                      Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                      –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by goodlun View Post

                        Lol no, they don't even have a 67% infection rate on a gosh darn Cruise Ship. Ships breed disease, small compact spaces, with terrible air filters, and centralized dinning and food prep.
                        i have seen viruses on ship, that shit spreads with no escape.
                        ​​​​​​
                        What you've seen is, quite frankly, irrelevant.

                        Do you even know how virii work? Because you seem to be doubting the determinations of virologists.
                        '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

                        My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by goodlun View Post

                          Also your numbers for North America are off as you only included one country.

                          ​​​​​​
                          Thing 1: No one knows how many United Communist Canadian Soviets there actually are
                          Thing 2: It wouldn't count anyway because they don't have souls

                          Mexico is expecting no casualties because everyone weak enough to die from a cold was already murdered by MS13 after they failed their initiation test.
                          "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                            Because you seem to be doubting the determinations of virologists.
                            Sure I have no problem doubting them. Also been to the CDC website and have not seen any of these hyperbolic claims you are making that they are making.
                            Lets do some math.
                            For this math, for this math I will use 100,000 infected at the epicenter of this virus.
                            The population of the epicenter is:
                            11,080,000
                            Meaning .9% of that population has been infected.
                            Now "infection rate" have to do with new infections over a given time.
                            We have seen this virus for a little over two months, and it hasn't even infected 1% of the population of its epicenter.
                            So yeah, 65% infection rate isn't going to happen in north america.

                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by goodlun View Post

                              Sure I have no problem doubting them. Also been to the CDC website and have not seen any of these hyperbolic claims you are making that they are making.
                              Lets do some math.
                              For this math, for this math I will use 100,000 infected at the epicenter of this virus.
                              The population of the epicenter is:
                              11,080,000
                              Meaning .9% of that population has been infected.
                              Now "infection rate" have to do with new infections over a given time.
                              We have seen this virus for a little over two months, and it hasn't even infected 1% of the population of its epicenter.
                              So yeah, 65% infection rate isn't going to happen in north america.
                              Again, you are contradicting the expert opinion and empirical research data. This virus is expected to spread just like influenza, which means 2/3rd of the globe (again according to expert sources) a conservative estimate.

                              Eventually you and I will both be exposed to novel coronavirus. It's not going away...

                              Coronavirus Could Infect Two-Thirds of Globe, Research Shows

                              https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...esearcher-says
                              '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

                              My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

                                Again, you are contradicting the expert opinion and empirical research data. This virus is expected to spread just like influenza, which means 2/3rd of the globe (again according to expert sources) a conservative estimate.

                                Eventually you and I will both be exposed to novel coronavirus. It's not going away...

                                Coronavirus Could Infect Two-Thirds of Globe, Research Shows

                                https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...esearcher-says
                                So your source isn't the CDC and has nothing to do with infection rates in North America.
                                Love the fact you reach for sensational news and try and call it science.
                                Come back when you have something better than a bloomberg article.
                                https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...ation-reports/
                                Not a single report by who suggest that they are worried about a 65% infection rate.
                                Not a single risk assessment from the CDC suggest that they are worried about a 65% infection rate.
                                Nor have we seen any evidence of it being that transmittable
                                Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                                –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X