Congressional candidate Robert Hyde texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congressional candidate Robert Hyde texts

Lev Parnas made a document dumb involving material shit he was doing with Giuliani. Buried in there were encrypted whatsapp texts with congressional candidate Robert Hyde.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/14/polit...ors/index.html

The content of the texts from March 2019 are extremely concerning and highly damning. I'd link to it but they'll be all over the news tomorrow anyway.

In the texts Robert Hyde indicated he was involved in active spying on then US diplomat Yanyukovich. He implied heavily that he was working with people who had compromised her cell phone and laptop and seems to have tried to get Parnas to pay money for another party to do something nefarious.

The implication directly reads like a prelude to a contract assassination on a US diplomat to which Hyde replies something to the effect of "I guess you can do anything you want with enough money in Ukraine".

Then all of that serious shit took a turn where it was discussed that near the same time period Robert Hyde was taken into protective custody and briefly committed to a mental health facility because he believed the "US Secret Service and a hit man" were out to kill him.

I don't know how to interpret this shit. Either he's fucking nuts, on meth or he tried to play in the big boy game of international espionage and assassination and freaked the fuck out; maybe all three. Maybe he was trying to run some sort of scam to get money out of Parnas. I don't know. It's definitely some weird, crazy shit though.

Now how's that for Wednesday weekday entertainment? Was he just nuts or was this guy fucking around with things way above his pay grade?

If nuts, how the fuck did Hyde manage to reach retirement in the USMC? It all gets weirder and weirder the more I look at it.

Kind of reminds me of the movie "Burn After Reading". Hyde seems like an unstable loser at any rate.
    "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Is this a Tom Clancy novel?
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
      Is this a Tom Clancy novel?
      If it is, it has the dumbest cabal of villains yet. I can see the title now: Operation Shit-Eagle.
      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Working...
      X