• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDA View Post
    That already exists.

The US is our rebellious child that grew to be stronger than
    the aged parent.

But despite the brute strength advantage there is still much wisdom to be bestowed upon said child as it matures .

Access to firearms is a marginal lust over here.

We do not fear tyranny , we practically invented the industrial use of it or at the very least perfected it .
    More like you are all tamed.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      Sure:
      https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42749089
      Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
      –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

King without a crown

Comment

You guys and your blind loyalty.

Tyrants die.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Tyrants die.
            And non-tyrants, they don't die?

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
              And non-tyrants, they don't die?
              Oh, stop it with the WRabbit imitation...

Comment

I still can't figure out what the thread's about. I'm too busy playing the original Metal Gear. Talk about tyranny...Outer Heaven Mecha.

Wow, this was a REALLY hard game. I remember beating it only twice.

http://emulator.online/nes/metal-gear/

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                  The argument against tyranny, though does include having the right to effective self defense taken away.
                  Nobody can take away your right to defend yourself, short of 4 point restraints, maybe, and even then we can talk about other kinds of "defense".

Comment

You guys and your blind loyalty.

Tyrants die.
                    Saif al-Islam Gaddafi

Jaffar Amin

Chelsea Clinton

Tyrants have children .
                    King without a crown

Comment

Saif al-Islam Gaddafi

Jaffar Amin

Chelsea Clinton

Tyrants have children .
                      Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

Comment

That's especially poignant, considering what's written over the entrance to the National Archives.

Coincidence?

Comment

As I said at the beginning ,Freedom is overated .
                          King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                            That's especially poignant, considering what's written over the entrance to the National Archives.

Coincidence?

Ah, the National Archives, that venerable institution which allowed Sandy Hamburglar multiple visits to exfiltrate secret information allegedly linking Slick Willy to 9/11.

"Is that an international conspiracy in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
                            Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post

Coincidence?

If God hates Trump whey did he give him such a fit wife?
                              King without a crown

Comment

If God hates Trump whey did he give him such a fit wife?
                                Spoiler:
                                God is not real
                                The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X