Gregaquaman has a Right to talk about Rights, and it is my Privilege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    You're the one who suggested that man, because of his agency affiliation, and his quotes, should not be questioned.

That agency is in scramble mode,

and that is the same guy who made one of the controversial arsonist quotes, and then made a backtrack quote in the opposite direction, from the agency that was also dealing with their own back burn operation burning 20 buildings, and covering Sydney in smog.

I am not armchair quarterbacking, but that agency is not only in execution mode, they are in scramble mode, and to a certain extent, make sure their butts are covered with the press mode.

That is natural.
    Scramble mode is right. Do you know that feeling?

I wonder, sometimes.

If I was a zombie, I'd never eat your brain. I'd just want your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
      Scramble mode is right. Do you know that feeling?

I wonder, sometimes.

If I was a zombie, I'd never eat your brain. I'd just want your heart.
      Your posts and zombies have a lot in common.

A lot of rot that should be burned, buried, and that are without real intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        Your posts and zombies have a lot in common.

A lot of rot that should be burned, buried, and that are without real intelligence.
        Mic brutality
        Switch the pitch gradually

Aqua, turn-table knocka, fresh like Binaca
        Jot the thoughts in my chronicles, remarkable styles
        Sahdeeq texted, made an exit to spark mine

Nuclear physics, mechanicals, and phat rhymes
        They know the time like a sundial
        I'm X-File

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
          As I understand those numbers (moron-like comprehension level, mind you) those tossed cigs and matches didn't actually start fires. If they had, the charges upgrade.

The other violations are for things like people making campfires etc violating restrictions. Again that's straight from the RFS.

The only logical conclusion we can draw? People are dumb with fire and have been for 10,000 years.

So what did we learn? Damned if I know. I guess we learned never to do it again.
          Aboriginal Aussies were quite skilled with using fire to manage the landscape.

As were other such peoples.
          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

So to summarise, Australians are free to burn their own country to ashes and do so periodically for lulz whilst the US believes itself to be superior because they have the freedom to shoot each other whilst waiting for a tyrannical leader to shoot .

Meanwhile Those from her majesties Great Britain watch on in delight as our rebellious colony debates with our loyal colony .

We taught you both so much but yet you still have not accepted that freedom is an overrated indulgence.
            King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
              So to summarise, Australians are free to burn their own country to ashes and do so periodically for lulz whilst the US believes itself to be superior because they have the freedom to shoot each other whilst waiting for a tyrannical leader to shoot .

Meanwhile Those from her majesties Great Britain watch on in delight as our rebellious colony debates with our loyal colony .

We taught you both so much but yet you still have not accepted that freedom is an overrated indulgence.

Comment

No, They are already illegal if the blade is longer than 3 inches and you have no reason to carry it.

I have often wondered why we dont ban baseball bats, we get dozens of baseball bat attacks in the UK yet NOBODY plays baseball here.

If somebody buys a baseball bat in the UK there is a 99% chance that the intention is to hit somebody with it be that in the misguided belief it can defend you against a burglar or because somebody owes you money for weed and needs a good clubbing.
                King without a crown

Comment

No, They are already illegal if the blade is longer than 3 inches and you have no reason to carry it.

I have often wondered why we dont ban baseball bats, we get dozens of baseball bat attacks in the UK yet NOBODY plays baseball here.

If somebody buys a baseball bat in the UK there is a 99% chance that the intention is to hit somebody with it be that in the misguided belief it can defend you against a burglar or because somebody owes you money for weed and needs a good clubbing.
                  Because then people would just carry cudgels that looked nominally like walking sticks,

which became a stereotype in Ireland when the Irish were banned by the English from carrying weapons.

And/or London will continue to see more acid in the face attacks, which it currently is second only to a select number of Middle Eastern cities to in frequency.

When we talk about restrictions, we have to start asking the question, would I rather be shot, stabbed, have my skull cracked with a bat, acid thrown in my face, be poisoned, ran over, burned, or blown up?

For petty crimes, which methods are the easiest to detect, track, solve crimes for, and mitigate?

For terrorist attacks, which methods are the easiest to detect, track, solve crimes for, and mitigate?

In politically tense areas, or poverty stricken areas, or neo-warzone areas, or narco trade areas, picking one's least favorite way to be attacked or killed starts becoming a relevant question.

Comment

Once the US-UK Empire gets going, you guys will have access to firearms.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Was in auto parts store yesterday. Those tire billies and prybars...

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                        Was in auto parts store yesterday. Those tire billies and prybars...
                        Lineman hammer/ 12lb sledge hammer , 24 inch pipe wrench or crescent wrench,
                        The Caucasian always has stronger strength and when comes to grappling, Caucasians mostly win easily. I do know grappling and if I used it on Asians my size, it works. - Kung Fu dude that got waxed at OneFc try out.

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          Once the US-UK Empire gets going, you guys will have access to firearms.
                          That already exists.

The US is our rebellious child that grew to be stronger than
                          the aged parent.

But despite the brute strength advantage there is still much wisdom to be bestowed upon said child as it matures .

Access to firearms is a marginal lust over here.

We do not fear tyranny , we practically invented the industrial use of it or at the very least perfected it .
                          King without a crown

Comment

We do not fear tyranny , we practically invented the industrial use of it or at the very least perfected it .
                            I will give you a hint, we don't really fear tyranny, either.
                            I wish with Heller vs DC firmly establishing that the 2nd amendment includes. The right to keep and bear arms is the people's right to possess weapons for their own defense.

This is largely what people care about so I wish it was more of the focus.

The argument against tyranny, though does include having the right to effective self defense taken away.
                            Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                            –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                              I will give you a hint, we don't really fear tyranny, either.
                              I wish with Heller vs DC firmly establishing that the 2nd amendment includes. The right to keep and bear arms is the people's right to possess weapons for their own defense.

This is largely what people care about so I wish it was more of the focus.

The argument against tyranny, though does include having the right to effective self defense taken away.
                              Tyrants, crackheads it’s all the same the point being you are frightened .

We in Queen Elizabeth’s British empire are of course fearless .

Except perhaps dentists being the exception but apart from that we bravely and boldly go where others fear.

One need only to gaze upon our women to see the very depths of our bravery .
                              King without a crown

Comment

Tyrants, crackheads it’s all the same the point being you are frightened .
                                Some people most certainly are, but it in some cases its no more being frightened than the concept of putting on your seat belt, or locking your doors.
                                Taking ownership for ones safety especially in areas of the US where you might have to deal with armed baddies breaking into your house or your business isn't fear, its common sense.
                                When I was working on ATMs and had to deal with drive up ones, so ones exposed to the world, was it being frightened for me to have an armed guard while I worked on them?
                                I mean they have up to $160,000 in cash in them.
                                So if I was going to be on site for a long time with the vault open maybe using the armed guard service was what we call common sense.
                                Especially if I was working on one right down by the boarder near the truck stop at night.
                                Most of the time it wasn't worth me coordinating with the guard service to work on machines I would be in and out their was enough other deterrents.
                                Fuck most of the time I actually had cops called on ME by random bystanders as I had the machines wide open and going about my business.
                                Their where certainly sites and circumstances that it made more sense to have a guard.
                                Even though frankly I didn't give a fuck if someone robbed me or not as it wasn't my fucking money but my own safety could have been compromised in that sort of situation.
                                Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                                –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X