Biblical prophecies Anti Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biblical prophecies Anti Christ

Sound like anyone you know? I’m certainly not a Bible thumper, but for decades l have compared the prophecies of Mormons, Christians, Hopi, and others.

“I could hear his boastful speech…”

“…had a mouth like that of a lion.”

“… a despicable person will arise… a man of contempt… to whom the royal honor has not been rightfully conferred. He will slip in when least expected and will seize the kingdom through flattery and intrigue.”

“He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior… He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.”

“He will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will sell them land at a price.”

“And there was given to him a mouth speaking of ‘great things’ and blasphemous words… and he opened his mouth saying terrible things and blasphemed the name of God.”

“He had a mouth that spoke great things, and that seemed greater than its companions.”

“After an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people.”

“The arise in power of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie.”

“Then he will distribute among his followers the plunder and wealth of the rich—something his predecessors had never done.”

“He will try to change the set times and the laws.”

“With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.”

“He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. Instead of them, he will honor a god no one will have heard of before: the god of fortresses. And he will worship this god with a lot of money.”

“There will be a leader over the land who will not help the ones who are dying. He will not go looking for the young who got lost, or care for the children. He won’t help the ones who are sick or broken, or even give nourishment to the hungry ones who are still healthy.”

“He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction.”
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Sound like anyone you know?

“I could hear his boastful speech…”

“…had a mouth like that of a lion.”

“… a despicable person will arise… a man of contempt… to whom the royal honor has not been rightfully conferred. He will slip in when least expected and will seize the kingdom through flattery and intrigue.”

“He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior… He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.”

“He will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will sell them land at a price.”

“And there was given to him a mouth speaking of ‘great things’ and blasphemous words… and he opened his mouth saying terrible things and blasphemed the name of God.”

“He had a mouth that spoke great things, and that seemed greater than its companions.”

“After an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people.”

“The arise in power of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie.”

“Then he will distribute among his followers the plunder and wealth of the rich—something his predecessors had never done.”

“He will try to change the set times and the laws.”

“With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.”

“He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. Instead of them, he will honor a god no one will have heard of before: the god of fortresses. And he will worship this god with a lot of money.”

“There will be a leader over the land who will not help the ones who are dying. He will not go looking for the young who got lost, or care for the children. He won’t help the ones who are sick or broken, or even give nourishment to the hungry ones who are still healthy.”

“He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction.”
    So, wow, you got converted to fundy xtian or what ?

Man, that is a surprise !
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

I'm considering converting to orthodox Christianity just so I can have one of their priests bless my guns.

Comment

Oh for fucks sake...... Your God damned loony.
        Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

But, but, I was promised the world would end from man made climate change...

In any case, Trump is no Satanist.

I can vouch that he never comes to the meetings, anyway.

Even the good ones, where everyone brings a pot luck dish,

and we have an orgy after we sacrifice the puppies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            But, but, I was promised the world would end from man made climate change...

In any case, Trump is no Satanist.

I can vouch that he never comes to the meetings, anyway.

Even the good ones, where everyone brings a pot luck dish,

and we have an orgy after we sacrifice the puppies.
            You're confusing Satan with Moloch. Rookie mistake really.

Comment

Manipulate his name so that it comes out to 666.

Comment

Originally posted by Outis View Post
                Manipulate his name so that it comes out to 666.
                "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

You know you can Google 666 5th avenue..............
                  Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                    Oh for fucks sake...... Your God damned loony.
                    Just like Iranian history, you would profit by reading more!

https://www.amazon.com/Fourth-Beast-.../dp/B01HQTHUAA

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
                      Just like Iranian history, you would profit by reading more!

https://www.amazon.com/Fourth-Beast-.../dp/B01HQTHUAA
                      No it's cool I know you're loony so I don't have to take anything you say seriously

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                        You know you can Google 666 5th avenue..............
                        Jared Kushner owned it a couple of years ago. That's probably what he means.

Comment

Well, most of my Christian brethren thought Obama was the anti Christ. Some thought it was Hillary, Osama Bin Laden, Sadam, it might as well be Trump.

He fits the bill as much as any of the other, in my opinion.
                          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

sacrifice the puppies.
                            You had to go and ruin it. There's always one.

"Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                              He fits the bill as much as any of the other, in my opinion.
                              ANd there's the problem. Every President, for as long as I have lived, has been accused of being the anti-Christ. Including Jimmy Carter. Every single one.

Trump isn't any dumber, more corrupt or less moral than the worst Presidents in other countries right now. Look at that shitty Maduro character in Venezuela as an example.
                              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X