X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're referring to China, right?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Originally posted by Devil
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
      Jared Kushner owned it a couple of years ago. That's probably what he means.
      They still own it, the $400 mil deal with Chinese fell through, but they leased it and saved their bacon
      "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
        Well, most of my Christian brethren thought Obama was the anti Christ. Some thought it was Hillary, Osama Bin Laden, Sadam, it might as well be Trump.

He fits the bill as much as any of the other, in my opinion.
        l take the Hopi prophecy more seriously than the Bible, but looking at the actual quotes they fit Cadet Bone Spurs quite well, Obama hardly at all. And. HRC is too depressing to consider
        "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by patfromlogan View Post
          They still own it, the $400 mil deal with Chinese fell through, but they leased it and saved their bacon
          No, Brookfield bought it in 2018.

Comment

I had a license plate for the wife that was CKD-666.

It was the next number up. Thought it was funny. Durant had left OKC and many here were acting like he was a traitor.

See Kevin Durant is the devil was my interpretation. She was not amused. I bought her another plate when it was time to renew mine.

Can I play?

note to self

If I can get KD to sign I can make money on eBay.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Don't let facts get in the way
              Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
              –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Comment

Studied religion, in college, it is damn near all the same. Birth origins, plagues, great disasters, messiahs, floods etc etc etc.

Anti-Christ
                  Ronald 6
                  Wilson 6
                  Reagan 6

Was the big one when I was growing up. That coupled with the cold war and nuclear proliferation.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake View Post
                    Studied religion, in college, it is damn near all the same. Birth origins, plagues, great disasters, messiahs, floods etc etc etc.

Anti-Christ
                    Ronald 6
                    Wilson 6
                    Reagan 6

Was the big one when I was growing up. That coupled with the cold war and nuclear proliferation.
                    Even as an Atheist, I am a pious man.

I make all the sacrifices in public to all the gods adored by the mob.

And in private, I pray when it suits me, and like most humans, worship at the altar of my own vanity, vices, and comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Even as an Atheist, I am a pious man.

I make all the sacrifices in public to all the gods adored by the mob.

And in private, I pray when it suits me, and like most humans, worship at the altar of my own vanity, vices, and comfort.
                      Prayer has a funny psychological function. It is to my understanding a basic decision to be hopeful and set on a course of being hopeful. It's a natural part of the stages of grief starting with denial and ending with acceptance.
                      "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                        Prayer has a funny psychological function. It is to my understanding a basic decision to be hopeful and set on a course of being hopeful. It's a natural part of the stages of grief starting with denial and ending with acceptance.
                        My prayers tend to start when I'm in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                          My prayers tend to start when I'm in trouble.
                          That would explain their frequency.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
                            I had a license plate for the wife that was CKD-666.

It was the next number up. Thought it was funny. Durant had left OKC and many here were acting like he was a traitor.

See Kevin Durant is the devil was my interpretation. She was not amused. I bought her another plate when it was time to renew mine.

Can I play?

note to self

If I can get KD to sign I can make money on eBay.
                            State had a new design to force everyone except those with vanity plates to buy a new one. Lady at the tag office asked if I had any problems with certain numbers.

Anyone know KD to put in a word for me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4637.jpg
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	4331010

Comment

Well yes, though as l understood, it was leased, albeit 99 years. Googling this l found out the creepy story. The Japanese picked it up for $500 mil, and lost money since they had remodeled, by selling it for $518 mil, to Tishman Speyer. A few years later it appraised for almost $800 mil and in 2002 SP mortgaged it for $565 mil. Five years later Jared picked it up for $1.8 billion, setting the record at that time in NYC. This where it gets interesting.

Daddy Charles Kushner went to jail for 18 counts, including illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering. At 26 Jared takes over and seems his ego got in his way. Their company specialized in residential rentals and were infamous for being slumlords with rats and mold and ripping off tenants in horrible ways and have been sued by tenants and the State of Maryland.
                              https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cou...d-renters/amp/

But Jared wanted to be a Manhattan big boy, so he moved and tried to play. After losing out on some deals he insisted on paying way too much and was able to only come up with only a tiny down payment, banking on raising rents to pay the mortgage. This was at the height of the bubble, when banks were making shit loans (credit default crisis?), and Jared somehow got the banks to appraise 666 at $3 billion! Financial experts in NYC called it “unprecedented.” And it's a weird deal because the property was never listed, it was all hush hush, and the deal was done in one week. Due diligence? Forget about it! Shit, gotta go so l will try to end this sordid tale later

Comment

Ian’s the antichrist supposed to be someone that would be fun to party with?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X