Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Gervais - Some heroes don't wear capes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    Lol your one to talk. I mean I don't give a fuck about a negative down vote, though I do miss the points system the drama around it was neat.
    I don't think I've complained about the feedback system in half a decade.

Even that was too much. And that was probably about the same time I decided to have fun with it.

Anyways, let's get back to Ghost's hatred of celebrities and his serious desire to silence them, because he takes Ricky Gervais' routine literally.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/06/2020 6:13pm, .
    '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Maybe April should start a Ghost Wiktionary.

I'll start:

"Lie"

Real definition: "an intentionally false statement."

Ghost definition #1: "any statement that someone says that disagrees with Ghost's confirmation bias".

Ghost definition #2: "any statement made to facilitate a rather obvious April fools prank because Ghost cries like a bitch when he falls for it, and is a drama queen in those circumstances."
      It's not an April fool prank if 95% of it takes place during the last two weeks of March you bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        It's not an April fool prank if 95% of it takes place during the last two weeks of March you bellend.
        It is often said that the difference between a black belt and a purple belt is merely in the greater set up by the black belt.

Saying that, let's be honest, I'm no Holy Moment.

It's hard to compete with the King of the Bullshido prank.

That guys runs a prank for years or months before his reveal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          It is often said that the difference between a black belt and a purple belt is merely in the greater set up by the black belt.

Saying that, let's be honest, I'm no Holy Moment.

It's hard to compete with the King of the Bullshido prank.

That guys runs a prank for years or months before his reveal.
          Unlike you, holy moment is actually funny. He's gotten me good a bunch of times.

Comment

My neg rep ire is mostly reserved for you and gonzo. Mainly because your profile indicates that you are a useful contributor and I don't like being lied to.
            I mean at least with Gonzo we get useful Martial Arts content what do you provide?
            I mean the funny part is, I actually like both you and Rabbit.
            I mean I really do.

Comment

holy moment is actually funny. He's gotten me good a bunch of times.
              Like I said, it's hard to compete with the King of the Bullshido prank...

Comment

Wow, you missed some of the best then, and not all of them were on 4/1.

Were you here for the one where Lloyd Irvin came back from the future and commandeered Bullshido.net?

That's still my all time favorite.
                '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

I can’t stand Rick Gervais but this was brilliant .
                  King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                    Seriously, since when did rep bitching actually become an "in" thing here.
                    Remember that year that you used an alt account to carpet bomb negrep on all the people you didn't like? That's when rep bitching became a thing. Fuckhead.
                    Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                      Y'all clearly haven't followed Ricky Gervais' career. He's NEVER given a fuck and tackles all topics.
                      That's only because I can't understand what he's saying half the time.
                      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                        Remember that year that you used an alt account to carpet bomb negrep on all the people you didn't like? That's when rep bitching became a thing. Fuckhead.
                        I sure do. I learned it from CPF, remember? Chen was religious about making sure he never accidentally upvoted any post I made, no matter how accurate or sincere.

He took a special glee in downvoting as many of my posts as possible. All day long.

Like Ricky Gervais, he was a troll's troll. HM has nothing on Chen. So I carpet bomb green and red in Chen's honor and memory. My Kung Fu uncle. I miss him more than any other ex-poster, in fact.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X