Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Gervais - Some heroes don't wear capes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemme guess he's planning on retiring soon...

Comment

My favorite part is when he tells them not to give a political speech. Thank your agent, thank your god, and get the F off.

I guess they finally started listening to what everyone else has been saying for a while?
      Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Lemme guess he's planning on retiring soon...
        I think he just ran out of fucks to give.

I know the feeling.

He sounds like I do in university faculty meetings.

Comment

My favorite jokes were the Epstein bits and the crack and Leonardo DiCaprio.

Comment

I immediately thought of you when he made the DiCaprio joke, and thought, "Ghost is gonna love this."

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty good. Did anyone see how old Leo's date was, or did he bring one? I didn't watch the thing, only what Dr. G posted on the facebook.
              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                I immediately thought of you when he made the DiCaprio joke, and thought, "Ghost is gonna love this."
                It's common knowledge.

Comment

It's common knowledge.
                  Yeah, but you loved it.

And it made me think of you, immediately.

Comment

Yeah, but you loved it.

And it made me think of you, immediately.
                    Mainly because I enjoy being right. Just like you do.

Comment

Mainly because I enjoy being right. Just like you do.
                      That is only half the fun...

Comment

That is only half the fun...
                        The other half is violence.

Comment

The other half is violence.
                          No, no, no, silly.

Being wrong, and learning from it, whether through experimentation or discourse is the other half of the fun.

Violence is a necessary evil, to be used when necessary to stop violence in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                            My favorite part is when he tells them not to give a political speech.
                            As he's giving his own political speech.

I love the intentional irony of a comedian using the stage to tell the other actors and comedians not to do the same.

The hypocrisy and abuses of Hollywood are a eternal fountains of dark comedy. Bravo.
                            I still haven't finished The Irishman, but now I need to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
                            '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              As he's giving his own political speech.

I love the intentional irony of a comedian using the stage to tell the other actors and comedians not to do the same.

The hypocrisy and abuses of Hollywood are a eternal fountains of dark comedy. Bravo.
                              I still haven't finished The Irishman, but now I need to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
                              Ok Mr. Enlightened Centrist. Calling out hypocrisy isn't hypocritical. This is the comedy version of "you oppose slave labor in China yet you own a smartphone" type shit. Fuck outta here.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X