Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran War now? Yea or nay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
    That's not the point I'm trying to make.
    Why do you always try to make these threads about YOU ?

    I suggest you start a "I Hate Gonzo" thread, as a public service to stop shitting up what start out as serious discussions.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

    Comment


      Originally posted by BKR View Post
      Why do you always try to make these threads about YOU ?

      I suggest you start a "I Hate Gonzo" thread, as a public service to stop shitting up what start out as serious discussions.
      There is already a Ghost vs Gonzo thread in Trollshido.

      He just can't help himself.

      Then again, I am equally culpable,

      because he says the stupidest things,

      and after a few, it is hard not to make fun of him for being and sounding like an idiot.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        There is already a Ghost vs Gonzo thread in Trollshido.

        He just can't help himself.

        Then again, I am equally culpable,

        because he says the stupidest things,

        and after a few, it is hard not to make fun of him for being and sounding like an idiot.
        I may be stupid, but at least I'm not evil. Shame I can't say the same for you.

        Comment


          Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
          I may be stupid, but at least I'm not evil. Shame I can't say the same for you.
          Yes, as I and several others have pointed out to you several times, that is indeed a shame.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Yes, as I and several others have pointed out to you several times, that is indeed a shame.
            Woosh.

            Comment


              Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
              They physically can't handle giving me any credit for being right.
              You broke the Irony meter so hard that our team of engineers are looking to outside consultancy to build one that can stand up to the abuse.
              So far no one has been found.

              Comment


                Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                You broke the Irony meter so hard that our team of engineers are looking to outside consultancy to build one that can stand up to the abuse.
                So far no one has been found.
                Ok retard.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                  You broke the Irony meter so hard that our team of engineers are looking to outside consultancy to build one that can stand up to the abuse.
                  So far no one has been found.
                  Send me the RFP, there would you Goodlun,

                  I'm looking for some different revenue lines to bid on.

                  This is a planting year for me.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                    I may be stupid, but at least I'm not evil. Shame I can't say the same for you.
                    I mean the guy has literally helped people, a lot of people, not just materially, but emotionally, and mentally.
                    So calling him evil just makes you look petty and silly.
                    Has helped from little things like going out of his way to record for free videos he won't monetize for people to actually being helpful in a material since to people.
                    He has helped people get back on track with their lives, and that, that is as far from evil as someone can get.


                    Helping people find their own agency is the truest and purest case of charity.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Send me the RFP, there would you Goodlun,

                      I'm looking for some different revenue lines to bid on.

                      This is a planting year for me.
                      I can not advise this as in investment and will likely quickly lead to a sunken cost sorts of situation.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                        I mean the guy has literally helped people, a lot of people, not just materially, but emotionally, and mentally.
                        So calling him evil just makes you look petty and silly.
                        Has helped from little things like going out of his way to record for free videos he won't monetize for people to actually being helpful in a material since to people.
                        He has helped people get back on track with their lives, and that, that is as far from evil as someone can get.


                        Helping people find their own agency is the truest and purest case of charity.
                        Teaching people how to fish for themselves is much better than just handing them a fish, with some reasonable exceptions.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                          I can not advise this as in investment and will likely quickly lead to a sunken cost sorts of situation.
                          Oh yeah, that definitely sounded like a money pit.

                          Sorry, my greed got the best of me.

                          Comment


                            You can help people and still be a shithead.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                              They physically can't handle giving me any credit for being right.
                              Well, you're not.

                              There is yet to be any independent confirmation of anything.

                              But I love how suddenly sure everyone is that it was not 1 but 2, that's not even the name of the missile, and now we saw radar locks on a jet flying in Iran... And know exactly it was Russian made?

                              Hoo boy. Can't wait to see actual evidence.

                              A US official familiar with the intelligence said the plane was shot down by two Russian made SA-15 surface to air missiles. The US saw Iranian radar signals lock onto the jetliner, before it was shot down.
                              Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/09/2020 2:49pm, .
                              '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

                              My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                                I may be stupid, but at least I'm not evil. Shame I can't say the same for you.
                                We already established in another thread that evil doesn't exist. So....
                                Combatives training log.

                                Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

                                Drum thread

                                Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

                                "Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X