Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran War now? Yea or nay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by goodlun View Post
    After a second or two of Google research China supports the fact that Israel deserves to exist so, I have no objections to any of this.
    China would be a moron to not make Israel a strong partner even if signaling publicly in the other direction while they occupied the Middle East.

    Israel is about the only place over there that knows how to get anything done without just throwing insane gobs of money in Las Vegas style development projects.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      You know what I think Iraq and Iran would really benefit from?

      A shit load of Chinese restaurants, Chinese laundromats, Hong Kong Kung Fu movies with Arabic subtitles or dubbing in every movie theater, and lots and lots of loans from the Chinese, and investment from the Chinese.

      And Chinese soldiers all over the Middle East, secretly eating their beloved pork, secretly drinking alcohol, really revitalizing the opium trade back to its glory days, and restoring the Mongol Empire all over the Middle East in a modern form.
      This Marine had a slightly different take, and I'm not sure he's wrong:
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

      "But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

      Comment


        Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
        This Marine had a slightly different take, and I'm not sure he's wrong:
        I have never seen that show and I believe they aught to find the young man whom this guy is based off, if he exists, and make him a US Senator.
        "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

        Comment


          Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
          This Marine had a slightly different take, and I'm not sure he's wrong:
          Bwahaha!!!

          Comment


            Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
            This Marine had a slightly different take, and I'm not sure he's wrong:
            Fun fact, China has a serious lack of women problem, and um something something about Uyghur women:
            https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...report-2019-11

            Comment


              The Iraqi PM is claiming the U.S asked him to mediate with Iran and Soleimani was supposed to meet him the morning we killed him. If this is true it means that we lured a foreign official to another country under the guise of diplomacy for the express purpose of assassinating him. Y'all still okay with that?

              Source (I have more if you guys don't like this one): https://mobile.twitter.com/Mustafa_s...53153449086977

              Comment


                Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                The Iraqi PM is claiming the U.S asked him to mediate with Iran and Soleimani was supposed to meet him the morning we killed him. If this is true it means that we lured a foreign official to another country under the guise of diplomacy for the express purpose of assassinating him. Y'all still okay with that?

                Source (I have more if you guys don't like this one): https://mobile.twitter.com/Mustafa_s...53153449086977
                Standard playbook tactic.



                Comment


                  Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Standard playbook tactic.
                  Not for international diplomacy it fucking isn't.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                    Not for international diplomacy it fucking isn't.
                    War, and the operation you seem to object to,

                    are merely international diplomacy by more violent means.

                    But this has always been the way of it, among States, and Princes, and the struggles for Power and Position.

                    Be part of violent action against the territory of another sovereign State, particularly a powerful, well armed, and well financed State,

                    and you remain on the field, exposed, at your own peril.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      War, and the operation you seem to object to,

                      are merely international diplomacy by more violent means.

                      But this has always been the way of it, among States, and Princes, and the struggles for Power and Position.
                      You don't request mediated de-escalation talks and then wack the representative of the other country when they try to attend. Either you're trolling or you really are that fucking stupid. I'm not sure which at this point.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                        You don't request mediated de-escalation talks and then wack the representative of the other country when they try to attend. Either you're trolling or you really are that fucking stupid. I'm not sure which at this point.
                        Knowledge of the target's location in the manner that you described is what you may hear the other posters refer to as "reliable HUMINT".

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
                          This Marine had a slightly different take, and I'm not sure he's wrong:
                          OOHRAH
                          Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                          http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
                            The Iraqi PM is claiming the U.S asked him to mediate with Iran and Soleimani was supposed to meet him the morning we killed him. If this is true it means that we lured a foreign official to another country under the guise of diplomacy for the express purpose of assassinating him. Y'all still okay with that?

                            Source (I have more if you guys don't like this one): https://mobile.twitter.com/Mustafa_s...53153449086977
                            You didn't read the Reuters link BKR posted.
                            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                            http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              Knowledge of the target's location in the manner that you described is what you may hear the other posters refer to as "reliable HUMINT".
                              I would add, Ghost,

                              You do understand that good martial operation execution, just like good martial arts execution,

                              quite often fundamentally relies on deception.

                              Babe Ruth and show boaters may sometimes call their shots,

                              But in most cases, it is better to show someone the left, and then hit them with the right,

                              present the problem of the choke, and then nail them with the armlock,

                              and the best way to shoot a true enemy is often to shoot them in the back,

                              at a distance, from cover, in a manner they never saw coming.

                              All is fair, in love and war...except war is real, unlike romantic love, which often isn't.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                Knowledge of the target's location in the manner that you described is what you may hear the other posters refer to as "reliable HUMINT".
                                Righteous kill. The shot. Not the shitty movie.
                                Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

                                http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X