Iran, China, Russia start joint naval drills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice Hole View Post
    Time to look forward to the future, Ghost.

You know who is truly response for 9/11?

US airline security. Ouch.
    Nah it was a mix of Saudi fuckery, intelligence community not communicating well, and Bush being okay with some fresh hot cassus belli.

Comment

At any rate no, Turkey isn't likely to side with Russia against the US in any sort of War Fighting situation.
      We can get back to the fact that Russia is a terrible War Fighter, and China hasn't engaged in a war in 40 years
      Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
      –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

This is a Russian naval drill I just attempted on Just Dance 2020.

Funniest thing you will never see.

Edit: oh shit...Mrs. Rabbit recorded me.
        '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

https://taskandpurpose.com/russia-sh...5BaZTcbthdODmk

Russians getting much closer than they should.....
          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
            https://taskandpurpose.com/russia-sh...5BaZTcbthdODmk

Russians getting much closer than they should.....
            Saw that reported. That and the aerial buzzing of our ships will leave a opening up of fire sometime. Putin needs to be put on notice.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
              Saw that reported. That and the aerial buzzing of our ships will leave a opening up of fire sometime. Putin needs to be put on notice.
              Maybe he has a general we can drone strike

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                Well maybe, Both Iran and North Korea do get versions of history that paint the US as their enemy in School.
                Especially North Korea (I am not 100% the amount the Iranians get)
                So we are likely viewed fairly skeptically much in the same way the average US citizen viewed the Soviet Union.
                Might not have been omg they are the axis of evil but...... certainly not in a positive light.
                I had an Iranian friend that I used to smoke pot with in LA. He said that it's mostly just everything in their media is a lie, everything the government says is a lie and even the religious angle is often a lie due to money. He said his family secretly converted to Bahai and fled Iran in the 90s. Kind of fascinating and super kinds of fucked up stories. He said some things that were too fucked up to even say here, maybe say ever. I still talk to him sometimes. He said he got a job working at Amazon in Seattle.

Total chubby chaser too. He could get pretty girls' numbers all night long but he'd spend the entire time trying to go home with BIG GIRLS. His version of pretty was measured purely in the size of their boobs and buffalo sized was his preferred animal. Funny though. Really, really good at roasting strangers. Totally unaware he was a complete freak of nature. Good times.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Well, not just everything they said was a lie. The way he phrased it was that they'd give explanations to things that sound normal in the context of that's what everyone eles was saying but when he left he realized that it was all true only in the way that a paranoid hyper partisan militant would see things even though everything was really a result of their own actions. Like sophistry. Remarkably good friend though. Always happy to see you, always happy to share food or drinks or help you meet a girl. Casually rude as fuck to anyone and everyone. Barely any filter at all. Always chasing girls, like every second. Good memories.
                  "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                    I had an Iranian friend that I used to smoke pot with in LA. He said that it's mostly just everything in their media is a lie, everything the government says is a lie and even the religious angle is often a lie due to money. He said his family secretly converted to Bahai and fled Iran in the 90s. Kind of fascinating and super kinds of fucked up stories. He said some things that were too fucked up to even say here, maybe say ever. I still talk to him sometimes. He said he got a job working at Amazon in Seattle.

Total chubby chaser too. He could get pretty girls' numbers all night long but he'd spend the entire time trying to go home with BIG GIRLS. His version of pretty was measured purely in the size of their boobs and buffalo sized was his preferred animal. Funny though. Really, really good at roasting strangers. Totally unaware he was a complete freak of nature. Good times.
                    That's because their "media" is run by the state.

Thankfully we don't have that problem in America...
                    '“I am no advocate of passivity,” Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. “Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.”'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X