X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I know you are full of shit.

That is enough, in most cases.
    Nah, you're really clueless. There's one glaringly obvious example of me doing something to help the less fortunate. It was within the last three months. It even had my real name attached. Beyond that what do you think I spent all my time on in Latin America? Hookers and blow?

Comment

So I'm going to take your silence to mean that there was no extended harassment and no posts that you can point to in order to prove your point.
      Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

"But now that you've anointed him as truthsayer, you'll be complicit with what happens when the next Jew comes here and is lambasted by an ultrasecular Rabbi" -W.Rabbit/Pship/Emily Dickinson/Earth Dragon/Self Proclaimed Editor Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Nah, you're really clueless. There's one glaringly obvious example of me doing something to help the less fortunate. It was within the last three months. It even had my real name attached. Beyond that what do you think I spent all my time on in Latin America? Hookers and blow?
        And tortillas.

Comment

And tortillas.
          Hint: it involved a shitload of unpaid manual labor.

Comment

Hint: it involved a shitload of unpaid manual labor.
            Male prostitute sex work?

Comment

I wonder how many people are going to end up homeless or dead? Either way your enthusiasm for this is fucking disgusting and i wish nothing but shame and ill fortune upon you.
              Well, that is up to them, for the most part. Theoretically, the ones who are able to work will go back to work. The ones who are not able to, will still be getting disability. The problem comes when the ones who can work, don't.

But what the Dr. is doing would be great for a lot of people who are on disability. One, their are ticket to work programs where you can go back to work while you still get benefits. There are programs where you attempt to work but then you really can't, and you an expedited reinstatement. So, little risk to you. Then there is the ability to work below substantial gainful activity and receive disability at the same time. Thus supplementing your income. So that's a good program, too.
              Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

NSFW alert

Comment

NSFW alert
                  /thread
                  Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Male prostitute sex work?
                    New thread: Which member of Bullshido would make the best gigolo?

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                      Devil does not charge to my knowledge, but he claims to really be keeping the old wick in wax.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                        Best or most willing?
                        Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X