Comrades we must act.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comrades we must act.

A civil war is brewing in America. While the government is dealing with Virginia, we have the perfect oppurtunity to sieze the means on production. The Conneaut Communist Militia is asking all our comrades to take to the streets. Now is the time to sieze! Riot in the streets. Grab your shovels and fight fascism head on! The US government cant withstand two civil wars at once.

Originally posted by comradegrizzly View Post
    A civil war is brewing in America. While the government is dealing with Virginia, we have the perfect oppurtunity to sieze the means on production. The Conneaut Communist Militia is asking all our comrades to take to the streets. Now is the time to sieze! Riot in the streets. Grab your shovels and fight fascism head on! The US government cant withstand two civil wars at once.
    Don't you think a general strike would make more sense?

Comment

Communists fighting fascism

Irony overload
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
        Don't you think a general strike would make more sense?
        It would, with massive layoffs, to follow.

Open the borders, Mexicans are my favorites anyway, and they can and should take all the striker's jobs.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Krampus View Post
          It would, with massive layoffs, to follow.

Open the borders, Mexicans are my favorites anyway, and they can and should take all the striker's jobs.

Problem solved.
          Lemme guess you also think unions are awful and that the Pinkertons did nothing wrong.

Comment

Lemme guess you also think unions are awful and that the Pinkertons did nothing wrong.
            I am referring to the now.

I think highly of Mexicans.

They are hard workers.

Do you have something against Mexicans?

Is there some reason that one should hire or retain you rather than hire a Mexican?

I think not.

Comment

Is there a recommended brand of shovel or will any spade do the job?
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Dung Beatles View Post
                Is there a recommended brand of shovel or will any spade do the job?
                Racist!
                Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

trust a communist to bring a shovel to a gun fight .
                  King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Krampus View Post
                    I am referring to the now.

I think highly of Mexicans.

They are hard workers.

Do you have something against Mexicans?

Is there some reason that one should hire or retain you rather than hire a Mexican?

I think not.
                    We've been over this already. Me specifically? I have a lot of certifications. Some of which are rather expensive. I am also a U.S citizen, which is a requirement for some of the work I do. But this is neither here nor there. The fact that your response to people demanding decent wages and benefits is to just fire them and import migrant laborers speaks more to your character than it does my politics. People with your approach are destroying this country. And the end result of that is people being drawn to the idea of wanting to "make America great again."

Comment

Originally posted by MarysAngryDad View Post
                      trust a communist to bring a shovel to a gun fight .
                      I'm pretty sure there is at least one GWOT-era e-tool kill. I know a battboi got one with an MRE spoon awhile back.

Comment

The fact that your response to people demanding decent wages and benefits
                        Perhaps these people should try being worth the wages and benefits that they are demanding.
                        Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
                        –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post
                          Perhaps these people should try being worth the wages and benefits that they are demanding.
                          If your business model doesn't allow you to pay people a living wage your business isn't viable.

Comment

Take your own advice and get back to work! slacker.

Comment

I don't know. I worked for a guy who couldn't give me a pay rise but also couldn't give me time off.

I think the concept of worth that occurs in the mind of an employer can sometimes be a gigantic pile of bullshit.
                              Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
                              http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X