X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    But do any of the following and I will skull fuck you over the web:

​​​​​​
    Oh, stop it. Who are you trying to impress? And how do you think it's working?

Comment

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post

You're a fool Wrabbit. How's it feel to live in fear?
      I wouldn't know, I haven't felt what you'd call "fear" since somewhere around 2015.
      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

Oh, stop it. Who are you trying to impress? And how do you think it's working?
        I don't have to try, it hits all by itself (Enter the Dragon ref, ftw).

Originally posted by BKR View Post

I have no idea if you are really highly empathetic or not, or are just pretending to be, or think you are and you are not.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though.

Too much empathy is not a good thing, and personally, I don't consider it a virtue. Not an insult to you, just my thinking on the matter.

As you may know from your previous work experiences.

I'm concerned with the facts of these Red Flag Laws, and potential 2A restrictions.

You know, a real discussion. AprilRains appears to be trying to do the same.
        I've got a great solution. I thought of it on the way home from my workout. I realized why I keep getting piled on by Bullshido members about 2A issues: I'm a Gen X moderate conservative.

So naturally, everyone wants to convince me as hard as they can to see things their way, because they want my vote.

The trouble is, that means I can never please Ghost (the left wing Millennial) or Joe (the right wing Boomer). Because neither of these types will budge on the issue.

I can, at best, hope to keep repeating myself, which normally I'm OK with, but not today, so forget politics on Bullshido. I'm done with that. Enjoy the thread, folks. Virginia is fine without you. /unsub
        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Yes, I know what it's from. Bruce Lee you ain't.

Why do you keep trying the same thing when it never works?

Wouldn't you prefer to try something else?

Comment

I've got a great solution. I thought of it on the way home from my workout. I realized why I keep getting piled on by Bullshido members about 2A issues: I'm a Gen X moderate conservative.

So naturally, everyone wants to convince me as hard as they can to see things their way, because they want my vote.

The trouble is, that means I can never please Ghost (the left wing Millennial) or Joe (the right wing Boomer). Because neither of these types will budge on the issue.

I can, at best, hope to keep repeating myself, which normally I'm OK with, but not today, so forget politics on Bullshido. I'm done with that. Enjoy the thread, folks. Virginia is fine without you. /unsub
            Goodbye troll.
            Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

“Poor quality American diet kills sperm count and lowers male testosterone, study says”

The article is on CNN too which adds chuckles .
              The fast-food, high sugar, fats and carbs diet of Western countries may be contributing to the nosedive of sperm counts in men, a new study says.
              King without a crown

Comment

My secret to what I suspect was a pre-cancer high test was eating lots of peas and beans. Once your body gets used to it, it's not as gassy as it might sound.

I suspect legumes, cabbage, greens and an aversion to sweets are one of the reasons I never had a problem with gaining weight. Savory, slightly bitter fiber rich foods just taste better.
                "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

“Poor quality American diet kills sperm count and lowers male testosterone, study says”

The article is on CNN too which adds chuckles .
                  Well, we need to export more of that overseas. AWG solved!
                  Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

This theory doesn't seem consistent with the facts. No one in this thread is beseeching you to agree with them. They are asking you to show the evidence for your many claims. They are requiring you to convince them, not the reverse.

You're also committing an ecological fallacy when you act like various people act only as representatives of the demographic categories to which you have assigned them. That's not great reasoning.

Of course, this theory may make you feel important and powerful, and that may be all you asked of it.

You act as if you're representative of Virginia despite not having resided there for quite a while, by your own account. I don't think that's valid.

A while back you evaded the notion that you are a resident of New Jersey. A few questions:
                    • In what states do you currently own property? (You personally, not your father or someone else.)
                    • In what states do you currently pay income tax, if any? (Same qualification.)
                    • Where are you currently registered to vote?
                    • Where do your wife and children currently live?
                    • Where is your current legal residence?
                    I may be wrong, but I think every one of those questions has the same singular answer. Even if you can make a contrived case for one of them having a different answer, or more than one, I believe the overwhelming majority of them have an answer Joe already supplied.

No one has asked you to repeat yourself. We have asked you to back up your large claims. If you leave now, the impression will be that you couldn't, and that will be sad.

Don't run off now just because we're getting down to cases.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X