Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernie Sanders is so awful even Barack Hussien Obama Bin Laden won't endorse him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernie Sanders is so awful even Barack Hussien Obama Bin Laden won't endorse him.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/472090-obama-privately-said-he-would-speak-up-to-stop-sanders-report

Obama is a neocon. Bernie is a leftist. Of course Obama won't endorse him.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      Bernie is not just a leftist.

He is a full blown communist, and a moron, and a pussy.

His brain is where stupid goes to die.

I hope he eats a massive amount of pot, because that would at least explain his wide divorce from practical concerns.

Comment

What’s a Hussien?
        "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Bernie is not just a leftist.

He is a full blown communist, and a moron, and a pussy.

His brain is where stupid goes to die.

I hope he eats a massive amount of pot, because that would at least explain his wide divorce from practical concerns.
          Easy there Senator McCarthy.

Comment

Bernie and AOC supporters remind me of the Unwindulax episode of 30 Rock.
            "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius View Post
              And now I have to re-watch the entire series. Thanks, you terrorist. Damn that show was funny though.
              Last edited by Dung Beatles; 11/27/2019 5:57am, .
              "Pave the way for the little guy, Caligula!" Harry Solomon, September 28, 1999

Comment

Comment

Obama is now a neocon? I like him more already. That's what's missing here. Republican Obama.

And I think Gonzo is right. I don't know if I'd call him a pussy, but I'd certainly categorize him as a loon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Maybe. When I eat too much and I open the gate and get very concerned about how things can go wrong.

I think his problem is that he isn't doing any self auditing. He's not looking at himself and trying to understand where his own logic is flawed. This is a common enough problem because it's hard to see. What put me off of extremism in my youth was how easily extremists are manipulated and exploited to feed criminal ideology, violence and ugly things like social cleansing pogroms and genocide.

Comment

Come on now, you guys know a guy named Hussein isn't going to endorse someone of....Sanders background.

Comment

It's what you get when a group of Lily's get together.

Singular Lily = a Hussy.

Plural Lily's = a Hussien.

Hussien's can be easily identified because when they gather,
                        they giggle, drink too much, attempt to initiate mating rituals with men who wander into their territory,
                        and they will bum cigarettes off of regular smokers, even though they don't normally smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius View Post
                          It is not free stuff, it is public goods...
                          Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                            Come on now, you guys know a guy named Hussein isn't going to endorse someone of....Sanders background.
                            A guy from Vermont? Why doesn't Barack like maple syrup?

Comment

Waiting at a light about an hour ago, the car in front of me had a Bernie Sanders 2016 bumper sticker. Guessing it's going to stay on for 2020.
                              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X