Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tara Larosa Takes Down Out-of-Control Protester

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Tara Larosa Takes Down Out-of-Control Protester

    Tara Larosa took down and controlled an out of control woman who attacked another woman participating in a flag-waving rally, the subdued woman identifying herself as a "professor":

    https://nypost.com/2019/11/12/mma-fi...ter-in-oregon/

    Anyone know who the professor is, where she teaches, or what her field is?

    #2
    I have to admire LaRosa's self restraint there, especially after getting bitten on the boob. I don't know how she kept herself from raining down elbows.
    Last edited by CuttingEdge; 11/12/2019 11:11am, .

    Comment


      #3
      LaRosa should have knocked every last fucking tooth out of that psycho's mouth.

      Comment


        #4
        Extra video footage from Breitbart:

        https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...-waving-rally/

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
          LaRosa should have knocked every last fucking tooth out of that psycho's mouth.
          No, no, no.

          New teeth only cost between $800 for a cap to $20,000 for the whole mouth.

          A felony conviction for aggravated assault is permanent, will make it harder for to get paid positions of influence, and will be much, much more costly in time and money.

          Don't settle for anything so trivial as knocking out her teeth.

          The "Professor", who obviously cannot run her own life correctly, may be really be in a position to influence naive youth who pay their tuition to learn useful things,

          but instead are served up a steaming plate of "How to be a useless, helpless, loser, with a big mouth and no common sense" while in this lady's "class".

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            No, no, no.

            New teeth only cost between $800 for a cap to $20,000 for the whole mouth.

            A felony conviction for aggravated assault is permanent, will make it harder for to get paid positions of influence, and will be much, much more costly in time and money.

            Don't settle for anything so trivial as knocking out her teeth.

            The "Professor", who obviously cannot run her own life correctly, may be really be in a position to influence naive youth who pay their tuition to learn useful things,

            but instead are served up a steaming plate of "How to be a useless, helpless, loser, with a big mouth and no common sense" while in this lady's "class".
            All true, but Larosa could have lost a tit. It's been my go to policy that if someone bites me in an otherwise non-lethal fight that the motherfucker loses that particular weapon.

            Comment


              #7
              Best thing about this is that Larosa got to toss this idiot and all potential charges will be dropped for lack of evidence. I would be interested to hear where the Professor is from.
              Combatives training log.

              Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

              Drum thread

              Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

              "Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Diesel_tke View Post
                Best thing about this is that Larosa got to toss this idiot and all potential charges will be dropped for lack of evidence. I would be interested to hear where the Professor is from.
                Nothing would make me happier then some asshole I had to throw around telling me that they're a professor.

                I would get to be like, " Me too! I teach Jiu Jitsu. My honorific > Your Honorific."
                Last edited by Raycetpfl; 11/13/2019 10:27am, .

                Comment


                  #9
                  It seems very un-professor like to gnaw on a tit. In my opinion Larosa probably saved professor chomp from getting a severe beat down from the rest of the protesters.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                    It seems very un-professor like to gnaw on a tit.
                    Don't tell me how to live my life.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I didn't notice the bite picture earlier, fucking hell that was no nibble. That shit will scar.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                        I didn't notice the bite picture earlier, fucking hell that was no nibble. That shit will scar.
                        Isn't it wonderful how the non-violent libtards turn violent when they get triggered ? It's all OK then, BAMN...

                        Oh, and that just goes to show how MMA isn't really "street effective", right, because BITING.
                        Falling for Judo since 1980

                        "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                        "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                        "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          Isn't it wonderful how the non-violent libtards turn violent when they get triggered ? It's all OK then, BAMN...

                          Oh, and that just goes to show how MMA isn't really "street effective", right, because BITING.
                          That video has been doctored. In the unedited video when Tara Was Bitten she started crying and ran away.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Raycetpfl View Post
                            That video has been doctored. In the unedited video when Tara Was Bitten she started crying and ran away.
                            Her self-restraint was exemplary...
                            Falling for Judo since 1980

                            "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

                            "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

                            "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by BKR View Post
                              Her self-restraint was exemplary...
                              Agreed, I honestly have no idea how she kept herself from elbowing the living fuck out of that dumbass.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X