GoFundEve - helping a Bully in her time of need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoFundEve - helping a Bully in her time of need

Called Eve. There are good people struggling the world over. She's a fighter. Better than most here, cause in real life.

Keep her in your thoughts, prayers or whatever. I ever get back to San Francisco way, I am promised tea.

Tipping a PranQster to you lady Bully.

(edit by submessenger)
    Keeping the link up top: http://gf.me/u/wgjb4j
    Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Originally posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Called Eve. There are good people struggling the world over. She's a fighter. Better than most here, cause in real life.

Keep her in your thoughts, prayers or whatever. I ever get back to San Francisco way, I am promised tea.

Thanks, Joe.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

She could use some solidarity for sure. Were one of us to set up a GoFund me or the like, would the Bullies be willing to pass the hat around?

Comment

Hey guys,
        Thank you so much, to everybody who reached out today. I'm sorry I keep crawling off into the woods like a sick cat.
        Too injured and unwell to work any more. I'm somebody who, despite being a fatass, hates being sedentary, and wants to do lots of hard physical work. My body disagrees, vehemently. Two ruptures in my right Achilles tendon, my autoimmune disease has spread to my armpit and throat but is also happily attacking me in a bunch of other places, and being unable to exercise at all has tipped my lifelong "pre-diabetic" status to "diabetic," with an a1c of 6.5. I've lost over half my income, and the landlord has to sell the house next June. We're having a hard time managing to save any money at all right now, when we need to be. It's getting insanely expensive here, with Manhattan level rents or even higher, but all over the bay area, even in really bad shank-you-lots type of neighborhoods. Just been dealing with a lot, and I tend to isolate and curl up on myself. Been in crisis and getting some texts, calls, and help today helped more than you know. Thank you.

On the plus side, I did get one last trip in. I got to see Maine. I got to try Maine lobster. I went to New York City and fell in love with Manhattan. I got to see the natural history museum, the metropolitan museum of art, and a burlesque show with some gorgeous, gorgeous women. Got to meet up with and spend time with some really wonderful folks. I'll hold on to those good memories for as long as I can.

As for what I did today, I strapped on my walking cast boot, stuck a high heeled shoe on the other foot (so my gait isn't uneven) and a friend took me for lunch. Just going and having lunch was so exhausting. I get tired a lot these days. So much of my energy is spent by my body attacking itself. It was so good to feel the sun on my face, to talk to a friend, and to eat good food that is almost NYC Halal-cart-worthy.

Probably will be home doing nothing much for the next 4 days. Maybe Friday I can leave the house again. I spend a lot of time in bed, slipping in and out of consciousness.

I miss sweet milk tea, mangoes, and chow fun. Those comfort foods are lost to me now, though, unless I want to like, go blind and lose my fucking feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramirezmma View Post
          She could use some solidarity for sure. Were one of us to set up a GoFund me or the like, would the Bullies be willing to pass the hat around?
          Oh gosh that's so kind of you. Thank you for thinking of me!

Comment

Yes. We would.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

I have no experience in setting up GoFund me accounts. Have no knowledge of any admin here's experience on any personal level with Eve.

We've had numerous threads here during the course of my membership here for giving to worthy causes. Leukemia and other cancers come to mind.

These "causes" are what I consider "tithes" to life. A way of paying it forward. We all at one time can use some help. So much better if being able to help those with heart and a history of helping others.

Most reading this don't know me as anything other than another "poster". Those who do know I'm "what you see is what you get". I'll vouch for "Evergrey"'s being someone this community should hold in respect. Cause straight shooting no bullshit gal. And fighter holding her head up in the face of adversity. No participation ribbon asked.

Someone set this up.

Please

Comment

Where are the young people who know how to use technology? I’m in.
                "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

I have no experience in setting up GoFund me accounts. Have no knowledge of any admin here's experience on any personal level with Eve.

We've had numerous threads here during the course of my membership here for giving to worthy causes. Leukemia and other cancers come to mind.

These "causes" are what I consider "tithes" to life. A way of paying it forward. We all at one time can use some help. So much better if being able to help those with heart and a history of helping others.

Most reading this don't know me as anything other than another "poster". Those who do know I'm "what you see is what you get". I'll vouch for "Evergrey"'s being someone this community should hold in respect. Cause straight shooting no bullshit gal. And fighter holding her head up in the face of adversity. No participation ribbon asked.

Someone set this up.

Please
                  I'll have it set up tomorrow unless someone else not bound for bed gets to it first, can't be that hard. Ev is good people, I'd like to help however I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Evergrey View Post
                    Hey guys,
                    Thank you so much, to everybody who reached out today. I'm sorry I keep crawling off into the woods like a sick cat.
                    Too injured and unwell to work any more. I'm somebody who, despite being a fatass, hates being sedentary, and wants to do lots of hard physical work. My body disagrees, vehemently. Two ruptures in my right Achilles tendon, my autoimmune disease has spread to my armpit and throat but is also happily attacking me in a bunch of other places, and being unable to exercise at all has tipped my lifelong "pre-diabetic" status to "diabetic," with an a1c of 6.5. I've lost over half my income, and the landlord has to sell the house next June. We're having a hard time managing to save any money at all right now, when we need to be. It's getting insanely expensive here, with Manhattan level rents or even higher, but all over the bay area, even in really bad shank-you-lots type of neighborhoods. Just been dealing with a lot, and I tend to isolate and curl up on myself. Been in crisis and getting some texts, calls, and help today helped more than you know. Thank you.

On the plus side, I did get one last trip in. I got to see Maine. I got to try Maine lobster. I went to New York City and fell in love with Manhattan. I got to see the natural history museum, the metropolitan museum of art, and a burlesque show with some gorgeous, gorgeous women. Got to meet up with and spend time with some really wonderful folks. I'll hold on to those good memories for as long as I can.

As for what I did today, I strapped on my walking cast boot, stuck a high heeled shoe on the other foot (so my gait isn't uneven) and a friend took me for lunch. Just going and having lunch was so exhausting. I get tired a lot these days. So much of my energy is spent by my body attacking itself. It was so good to feel the sun on my face, to talk to a friend, and to eat good food that is almost NYC Halal-cart-worthy.

Probably will be home doing nothing much for the next 4 days. Maybe Friday I can leave the house again. I spend a lot of time in bed, slipping in and out of consciousness.

I miss sweet milk tea, mangoes, and chow fun. Those comfort foods are lost to me now, though, unless I want to like, go blind and lose my fucking feet.
                    Damn Ev, it pains me to see you talking like this is your last dance. Please don't give up. I know it all seems impossible right now, but none of us have stopped believing in you yet. That will not be your last trip if we have anything to say about it.

I can't imagine your burdens, and I can't bear them for you as much as I wish I could. But you are my comrade, and I can do my best to stand beside you while you face these trials. Keep fighting Ev. Keep struggling. I believe you will stand victorious.

Comment

I'll have it set up tomorrow unless someone else not bound for bed gets to it first, can't be that hard. Ev is good people, I'd like to help however I can.
                      "If you build it, they will come."

I'm in.
                      Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Oh gosh that's so kind of you. Thank you for thinking of me!
                        Yes, do it.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
                          Thanks, did not even think of that...

Contrary to common belief, grown men do cry.
                          I never sob. Tears slowly rolling down a cheek have wrecked my tough guy personna. If family ever tells.

I AM NOT A SOFTY!

Comment

Pls advise details when complete.

Comment

Hey guys,

Need meat? PM me...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X