No announcement yet.

GoFundEve - helping a Bully in her time of need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicked in a little. Hope things get better for you soon.

Comment

Thank you so very much <3

Comment

Evergrey, are you able to write (3) 1,000 to 1,500 word articles for $100 an article?

For possible publication by the Bullshido editorial board, at their discretion.

Warnings in advance, it is a package deal, and I shall choose the topics:

I am willing to pay you $100 an article for you to write the following 3 articles:

1) How the over medicating of children with drugs with conditions such as ADD, ADHD, etc may be state sanctioned child abuse.

2) How the application of drugs to delay puberty in children by parents who wish to change the gender identity of their child may be state sanctioned child abuse.

3) How the content being put out by the Sandy Hook Promise foundation may be resulting in the stigmatizing of children interested in the shooting sports, shooting scholarships, hunting, or eventual careers in armed professions.

Please signal your acceptance or refusal of this offer within 72 hours.

Comment

WTF?

"I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily View Post
            WTF?

Bee in your bonnet, Lily?

Comment

No, just an idiot.
              "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

No, just an idiot.
                And why would offering Evergrey a paid writing gig,

instead of charity,

that she can do at her own pace,

to help me with my child advocacy interests

have anything to do with idiocy,

my dear Lily?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  And why would offering Evergrey a paid writing gig,

instead of charity,

that she can do at her own pace,

to help me with my child advocacy interests

have anything to do with idiocy,

my dear Lily?
                  Evergrey has stated in this thread that she is a writer.

If she has no interest in baking that cake,

then as an artist,

I shall respect her right to refuse or decline the paid commission.

Comment

1. You could have approached her via PM.

2. I’m getting annoyed that Eve feels the need to thank anyone and have this thread so public. Maybe she doesn’t mind, and I’m being overly sensitive.

Comment

I’m getting annoyed that Eve feels the need to thank anyone and have this thread so public. Maybe she doesn’t mind, and I’m being overly sensitive.
                      She stated in this thread and in the gofundme that she was glad of the help,

and the reminder that we care about her,

but that she was concerned that she could or should also be helping others.

I just gave her a chance to earn money, and help me in my child advocacy interests in the process.

And I am very familiar with having to work, and wanting to work, while struggling with a chronic disease state,

which is why I offered her paid work, instead of the gofundme.

I am puzzled by your reaction.
                      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 11/04/2019 3:00pm, .

Comment

Oh don’t worry, I am the idiot if you didn’t get what I meant.

Comment

Hope you get some breathing room! I've also got an autoimmune disease but not nearly as extensive as what you have described over the years. And hopefully never will be. Mine also has impacts on my skin but I can easily cover it up. Even so, it causes me to question lots of things in life and has done sucky things to my mental well being. So, I can empathize to the smallest degree. But I hope the best for you. And I also appreciate that the treatments you have gone through will help others, like me to hopefully have a better medical outcome. I wish that it could somehow give you a reprieve from your suffering if only for a moment.
                          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Now I've done it. My kids are both singing "O Banana" now.

The riff in "Matzoh Ball Soup"..

Comment

Dr Gonzo,
                              I appreciate your generous offer, however, I do not feel that I could effectively write those articles. They are not in my wheelhouse of expertise, nor do I possess the bias to accurately present the perspective you seek.
                              Best,
                              -Ev

Comment

I agree with that. E-grey, please don't feel obligated to thank everyone. They are donating because they want to, not because they expect a thanks in return. I think everyone is just glad to hear from you and to be able to help in some way.
                                Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X