Are you prepared?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you prepared?

A funny thing happened. Two completely different people in my life, separated by a decade+, sent me this same video at within a 10 minute* span.

Explain that, smartasses.

'�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

The the wake of the retardation surrounding previous entries into the franchise, I will be declining to discuss this one on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
      The the wake of the retardation surrounding previous entries into the franchise, I will be declining to discuss this one on the internet.
      Always with you, it can not be done.
      '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
        Always with you, it can not be done.
        You're right. I can't wait to talk about how a female character having pink hair in the upcoming movie is proof that cultural Marxism is destroying America and the only way to stop it is to clean my room and declare myself a western chauvinist that won't apologize for creating civilization. My bad.

Comment

A funny thing happened. Two completely different people in my life, separated by a decade+, sent me this same video at within a 10 minute* span.

Explain that, smartasses.

I shan't be wasting a single coin on this pig swill of a movie.

For that is why the good lord invented Putlocker.

The last movie should have by passed Cinema and DVD and gone straight to 720 CAM stream with Russian subs.
          King without a crown

Comment

You're right. I can't wait to talk about how a female character having pink hair in the upcoming movie is proof that cultural Marxism is destroying America and the only way to stop it is to clean my room and declare myself a western chauvinist that won't apologize for creating civilization. My bad.
            Ah yes I forgot. You watch too much YouTube, read too many fanboi sites, and your whole generation has grown up to resemble Crow T Robot.

I feel your anger.

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post
              I shan't be wasting a single coin on this pig swill of a movie.

For that is why the good lord invented Putlocker.

The last movie should have by passed Cinema and DVD and gone straight to 720 CAM stream with Russian subs.
              Don't piss off Disney, man, they come after you, your kids, your relatives...they're dangerous.

Comment

Too far invested to not watch the "finale." But, since it's all just the same story retold 3 times, we already know how it ends.

At least these new ones have a modicum of rewatchability. Episodes 1-3 were just trash.
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Geez, why can't all the stories be about dudes instead of just almost all of them!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                    Geez, why can't all the stories be about dudes instead of just almost all of them!?!
                    I don't mind the female lead, but I draw the line at turning Lando into some weird robot fucking pronoun user.

Comment

Originally posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
                      I don't mind the female lead, but I draw the line at turning Lando into some weird robot fucking pronoun user.
                      Colt 45 works.

Comment

Originally posted by Permalost View Post
                        It should be about the most oppressed people. And by that I mean white male gamers.

Comment

It should be about the most oppressed people. And by that I mean white male gamers.
                          You just made me almost piss myself. Lucky for me I'm not a woman who's birthed a child, so I was able to hold that in.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Trust your feelings.

Comment

You just made me almost piss myself. Lucky for me I'm not a woman who's birthed a child, so I was able to hold that in.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Trust your feelings.
                            Bruh you ever gone inside a GameStop? The sassy black woman that does the penis inspections at the one near my house is fucking ruthless smh.

Comment

Colt 45 works.
                              I don't understand your response.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X