Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernie Sanders cancels campaign events after Cardiac procedure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernie Sanders cancels campaign events after Cardiac procedure.

Although I disagree with his politics in many cases, I hope the gentlemen recovers well.

Me too, and I think this shows he is just not physically healthy enough to be President.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by BKR View Post
      Me too, and I think this shows he is just not physically healthy enough to be President.
      This is my thinking too. His body is just too old regardless of his actual age.
      Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

It's probably due to his stress level, you ever see his campaign speeches?? He gets too worked up and turn as red as a stop sign.

Comment

This was a CIA assassination attempt. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. The deep state is out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost55 View Post
            This was a CIA assassination attempt. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. The deep state is out of control.
            Bad stents ? Like they dissolve slowly and release some sort of toxin that looks like normal chemistry of a heart attack...

How am I doing ?
            Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Bad stents ? Like they dissolve slowly and release some sort of toxin that looks like normal chemistry of a heart attack...

How am I doing ?
                Remote control stents. Automagically close for 90-120 seconds, then re-open.

Say, that reminds me of the anti-asshole-driver system I conceived of, years back. If you're driving like an asshole, and enough people "vote," for you, your car will lock you out for a period of not less than 24 hours after the next shut-off. Same tech, different application.
                Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Originally posted by submessenger View Post
                  Remote control stents. Automagically close for 90-120 seconds, then re-open.

Say, that reminds me of the anti-asshole-driver system I conceived of, years back. If you're driving like an asshole, and enough people "vote," for you, your car will lock you out for a period of not less than 24 hours after the next shut-off. Same tech, different application.
                  LOL nobody would ever be able to drive again.

Comment

He poses a threat to the global elite the the corporate hegemony they are trying to build.

Comment

How am I doing ?
                      They have the technology: https://www.military.com/video/guns/.../2555371072001

Comment

Dunno, his condition was pretty routine to deal with, and cardiologists are saying he will recover swiftly.

He's pretty damn old but from a voter block POV, he'd still be a choice for VP, and his endorsement of any candidate would garnish a lot of voter support.
                        '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

My Glossary: https://www.bullshido.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=129294

Comment

Yeah just like Trump was a threat to my tax return.
                          '�I am no advocate of passivity,� Coffin Mott said in an 1860 speech. �Quakerism, as I understand it, does not mean quietism. The early Friends were agitators; disturbers of the peace; and were more obnoxious in their day to charges, which are now so freely made, than we are.�'

Comment

And it's 45+ years old tech too.

Comment

Originally posted by W. Rabbit View Post
                              And it's 45+ years old tech too.
                              I bet it's been integrated into 5G at this point.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X